Quest "Common Ground" bugged

Hello the quest “Common Ground” in Sinfall is bugged. I got the quest but when I go up to the Darkwall Tower it doesn’t show the placeholders for the banners that I have to plant. I tried abandoning the quest and taking it again but it makes no difference.

4 Likes

I have the same issue. The thing is soooo frustrating!

1 Like

Yep, there’s no way to move up in the quest line. There’s nothing else to do right now. I hope they fix this soon…

1 Like

Hello,

I have the same issue.

Hey there,

We’ve seen more reports of this and are currently investigating.

Please continue to let us know about any issues you come across using the in-game bug reporter:

Thanks!

2 Likes

found a fix for this today if you set your hearth to oribos and go back to your main city stormwind/ogrimar speak to chromie an ask to go to shadowlands timeline and then use your hearthstone to get back to oribos (do not use portal it dosnt work) then go back an you should be able to interact with flags.

Does not really help when you are max level as you cannot timewalk at 70.

i am max level and it worked for me just fine sorry to hear it not working for you

Ok, somehow it worked. It’s not the conventional way to pick a timelime but you have to ask her multiple questions. Thanks for the tip brother. A shame that blizzard can’t fix it sooner…

So the wrap it up:

1. Set hearth to Oribos
  2. Go to chromie
    “I have a question about Timewalking Campaigns”
    “What are Timewalking Campaigns?”
    “What timeline should I choose?”
    “I want to explore the afterlives.”
    “Put me in the Shadowland’s timeline.”

After that you heartstone to Oribos. Take flight to Rivendreth and you can interact with the flags.

Credits go to Balto.

2 Likes

Just tried this and did not work for me. Quest is bugged regardless of what I do.

Did not work me for either followed all steps :frowning:

I just did the following to make it work:

I’m 70. Horde. I was in Reven at the quest area with the quest. Could not see placeholders.

I used Cloak of Coordination to get back to Org. Talked to Cromie (like mentioned above). Choose “afterlife” = SL.

I HS back to Reven and fly to quest area. Now I can see placeholders.

Hope this helps.

Logged in after the update for the pre-event and they seems to be visible again now

1 Like