[Quest] Devoured bugged?

Hello.

I’m trying to get through the quest “Devoured” in Twilight Highlands (Cataclysm) with my 50 level character.

All of the guides and comments online suggest to let your character be killed by the mobs to complete the quest, and I did exactly that over and over again, but the quest would not complete.

Is there any way currently to finish that quest? If that’s a bug, would GM’s help me with it?

4 Likes

yes same here! you need this for loremaster so this needs to be fixed!

3 Likes

We are indeed tracking a bug with this quest since 9.0. Please make a ticket so we can help get it fixed for you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great! I just ran into the same issue and followed your advice to open a ticket. But what I get is an automated answer telling me to disable addons, retake the quest and/or looking at Wowhead for a resolution. This is just pure lazyness! I really wonder if the target of Blizzard is to get rid of customers?

Of course I did all that even before I saw this post here in the forums.

4 Likes

wel did you do a full UI reset?

Just fo you I did a full UI reset now too (deleting wtf and interface folder). Same result. Quest does not trigger.

OK, my issue got fixed today after I replied to the ticket once again asking for help as it is a known issue. A GM has set my character to the followup quests.

1 Like

Excuse the delay, but I just saw the replies.

The quest is definitely bugged, but I somehow managed to complete it on my own. I made a video and you can watch it here.

All steps I did are in the description.

Good luck!

1 Like

i’m having the same problem. ive done everythig res sickness and taking of my gear also… need help :stuck_out_tongue:

i’m having the same problem. ive done everythig res sickness and taking of my gear also… need help