Quest npc's missing greystone keep

Hey,

recently returned for BFA, so many new things :wink:

can’t seem to find any quest related npcs in grestone keep, looked all over…

for example:

he is not there, and not spawning.

Have 3 or 4 other quests in this area, but cannot find any way to solve them. Might be missing something obvious. :slight_smile:
help ?

Was the horde assault in this area active when you looked for this guy?

I just did this quest, he spawns up to the right when you are at the gate, at a platou with a small roof.
You also get a circle for him on your minimap, but no yellow dot.

ok, was probably an assault going on. Don’t know how to see if there is one active, can you see it on the map ? also how long do they last ?

Wowhead shows the current world quests and Faction Assault schedule:

It should whow horde symbol on the Kul Tiras map. There was one somewhere around this time becasue I was at the time in Tirisgarde Sound leveling alt. They usualy last 7 hours and when I was posting it’s remaining time was close to 1 hour and they happen in that general area where that quest mob is supposed to spawn.

But do they show on the map for sub-120s whose mains haven’t opened world quests?

I don’t know actualy. I wasn’t ever in the situation like this. I unlocked my world quest way before 8.1. Still I think only world quest shouldn’t be visible.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.