Quest reward not avalible to some classes

Hi i was leveling my zandalari priest i recently created. I was questing in hillsbrad and i got to the sludge field where you can the quest ‘‘Do the right thing’’ (the objective is that you get a quest showel which you can eather bash the trapped humans skull or dig them up and save them)

Anyways i know from this quest that you could get a 1 handed mace that looks like a showel which is called ‘‘Showel of Mercy’’ I wanted the item on my priest i mean like hey they can equip one handed maces. But no the quest didn’t give me the showel and i was asking a guldie and he said that the quest rewards are based on the primary stat for your class and spec.

This really pisses me off because priests can equip one handed maces and this doesn’t make sense i should be able to choose which quest reward i want from it. The showel was the only item you can get from this quest and it wasn’t any ‘‘Spec’’ appropiate to me. It’s not the hugest problem because i have it in my transmog collection but i want to have the item phyiscally and stored in my bank.

I just want to let y’all now and i hope blizzard reconsider this.

Just go to a trade supplier and buy a Herbalist’s Spade, it’s exactly the same. Otherwise, create a class trial character with the appropriate stats, then go do the quest with that to add it to your wardrobe, then it’ll be available to mog on any character that can use a mace.

Oh, and it’s spelt “shovel”.

I think you should still receive the transmog appearance of it to your collection.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.