Quest Sound after logging in

sometimes when i log into the game i get the noise as if i had completed or accepted a quest, i’m not sure. it is right after logging in sometimes, is it possible that the mission table is causing this sound? or is that just a sound bug because I don’t have a quest running or accepted or completed so it has to be missions table or sound bug

Hey Shzo!

My first thought would be addons, like a quest-related addon auto-accepting a weekly quest for example. It may also be the opposite, where quests are automatically abandoned after they expire on your next login, likely the usual weekly quests or daily quests you didn’t complete. I guess it depends on which sound you hear too :).

Please try to reset your interface and see if the issue still occurs!

yea that might be it, i usually dont finish all my weekly quests for example the weekly soul quest. could be that tbh ^^ i was only curious because it sounds more like a accepted/completed quest, instead of a abandoned or failed quest. ill check if this sound only happens on reset days or randomly. ty for the response :slight_smile: and if it happens again ill try to disable all addons before i log off so i can see if its related to an addon.

I get this occasionally too, it’s not expiring quests (for me at least)… I think its just likely an addon of some sort. I got it this morning when I logged in with no quests due to expire.

1 Like