Quest UI missing

Can’t see progress for quests on mobs or objects or mouse over tooltip. This is after 8.2.5. Progress can be tracked on the quest log UI only.

I use Blizzard UI and no addons for UI.

1 Like

Hello Nefertum ^^

Considering your description it seems that you may have had in the past some addon that disabled the quest tracking for tooltips. If so, you can fix the issue by entering this command in chat:

/console showQuestTrackingTooltips 1

If nothing changes with the command, it is possible that the responsible addon is still present in some form in your installation (keep in mind for example that even if disabled addons are still loaded, and some files may remain even if an addon is removed). In such a case I am afraid you’ll need to first reset your UI completely, then run the command above again once you are back in-game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks will try this at home soon and will tell what will happen. Last time when have problem this command work. Was about tooltip missing about transmog item. “You don’t have this appearance”. This looks to work about my issue too. It’s strange that after some patch things, like this goes off.