Quest Windows strange behaviour

I think since reset on Wednesday the quest windows are acting up, if i click on an npc, the window appears like it should, however clicking on a quest causes the window to vanish, it can take up to 10 seconds for it reappear, sometimes longer.
I thought maybe it was because i was doing old content, mostly in Shadowlands and nobody really cares about fixing old content like for example “Garrison Monuments” but annoyance is happening in current content as well, it doesn’t happen all the time but it’s frustrating…i am only posting this because i seen a post in the NA forums with the same issue, posted recently.

It’s been an issue for about 3 weeks - quests can sometime take up to 30 seconds to appear after clicking on NPCs - and quest icons on the map (esp world quests) often also go missing for similar periods of times.

I also find that quests with intermediate steps (with the continue button) or NPCs will sometimes next open an empty quest window with no text at all!

The waits are so long that when it first started to happen I though they were broken and would go through the whole relog or move away from he NPC and back again rigmarole.

I even reset my UI - which was a whole world of pain for no gain!