Question about DH's and their farming capability

I have considered rolling a druid for mobility of farming materials, but considering I have a DH lvl 111 laying around not asking to be leveled that much and have manapearls for benthic starter gear.

Are DH’s good for farming materials such as herbalism/mining/skinning over druids?

1 Like

Well, druids can herb whilst in flightform so, no.

2 Likes

Usually. Not always.

Sometimes I try to gather a herb and I get that annoying red message, ‘you are flying’.

Yes, I know I am. And?

I agree that druids are more useful than DHs in this respect, though. Most of the time, I have no trouble gathering in flight form.

Your dh can mine or herb on flying mount also though, you just need blacksmithing item. 1 use of item for 8 hours if you are blacksmith.

1 Like

Oh I am blacksmith/miner on this warrior. So I will unlock pathfinder. Craft stirrups and then mine on warrior and do herb/skinning on dh.
I figured DH has a lot of mobility after druid and takes less time to level to farm stuff.

What do you think?

Palla & Dk for ground, druid for air

1 Like

You can un-learn herb or mining then take blacksmithing, consume one, then swap back to get 8 hours bonus for the price of 1k gold ( to re-learn the ranks )

You can even craft stirrups on this warrior and learn Herb and mining on your DH and gather both at the same time while flying from one to another, it would speed up things greatly. For skinner take OP AoE character beside DH, Arms warrior with Bladestorm would do the trick, or even prot with even greater pulls.

I forgot to mention this little diddy. Engineers can make a mount that allows you to herb while you derp in the cockpit. It’s usullally sold in the auction house for a market value price. Probably cheaper to level up engineering and make it yourself. I did. Toats McGoats worth it. :goat:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.