Question about retpaladins

wich way is the best and wich is worst of twistadin, exodin and sealstacking?

Depends on how you play.

Exodin is the easiest of the 3 and easiest to gear, it is heavily gear reliant with Crits and 2s wep speed being your biggest factors to high DPS.

Sealstacking is basically having the 6 set of MC and using P5 Core-forged set. It’s a bit harder with timing but instead of exocism, you focus on judging.

Twistadin this phase you focus on getting Draconic and twisting like normal classic WOW (without double judge).

They all do about the same dmg on Sims but that’s treating you if you’re doing everything perfect, which you’re not going to. Exodin will end up being the highest for bosses that include a lot of movement, and Twistadin/Seal stacking on bosses that require less letting you focus on your rotation. In general they all do the same amount of dmg with 20s peaks going to Twistadin from what i’ve seen, If you’re BiS probably go seal stacking and for general good dps no matter what go Exodin.

Paladin Ret is in a really good place where they’re all equal and it reflects depending which boss you’re doing.

what about Shockadin? Will i be viable again ?

if you’re talking about PvE dps it’s meh… (around 1k dps below exodin) but you’ll be a good support for the raid none the less

as for PvP it’s an other story apparently it can be extremly good on the battlefield : good damage good tankiness and good heal for you and you’re allies

in PvP it’s pretty good so far, i was just wondering if the ZG Set will make it viable in PvE aswell

Thx.
Im waiting to see what weapond i get if its the new paly one or if i get a new BWL one.
I probably will go stacking if i get a slow 2h and keep going exodin if i get the new paly weapon.

I must say that this time its is so damn fun to playe paladin compered to how it was.