Question about shared subscription on US realms

Hello, I’ve a noobish question. Suppose that I bought TWW on EU and wanna do same on US so I can play both versions, will my sub be shared on both or must I buy a sub on EU and US separately? I searched multiple relevant topics on forums but they all date back to 2020 and I don’t know if the policy is the same.

You pay separately for both. You pay for game time on EU, and you also pay for game time on US.

The way it works is this:

You can have several WoW accounts within your BattleNet account.

You go to your Account page here, and create a second, Starter Account, but you specify the Region for that account as Americas & Oceania.

Now you have two WoW accounts - your existing WoW1 EU account, and your new US Starter WoW account.

The same rules apply as for any multiple WoW accounts: you have to pay for them both separately, as if you had two WoW accounts in EU. You pay separately for Game Time. You pay separately for TWW.

(But you don’t get Mounts, Pets, Toys and Achievements shared between EU and US WoW accounts.)

2 Likes

Ty a lot, you answered my question <3

1 Like

The policy is the same and I can confirm pretty much all that Gráinne posted prior.

1 Like