Question: Family subscription?

Dear Blizzard Team,

as a player from the very start of WoW me and my wife weren’t able to find much playtime in the last years due to family, work and household. Now with my two boys coming in the age to play computer games themselves, we would like to play together as a whole family. While playing HotS atm we are looking for something more RPG like, something were we can dive into and spend some relaxing time without having the stress to do PVP all the time. We would really like to play some WoW together, but in addition to buying the complete edition for the two boys and the expansion for the two adults, we would need to pay at least 528€ per year for 4 full game subscriptions. I know, this must sound like some begging, but for the fact, that we only want to play at weekends in the first place to not influence school of the boys in a bad way, this seems fairly expensive for only one game. Although I know, that WoW is not like any other game, that’s why we still want to play it even after so many years.

My question is just, is there a chance, that you may introduce some kind of family subscription in the future? Like kids pay only half of the normal subscription until they reach the age of 16 or something like that or one fixed value for 4 subscriptions, like 30€ a month, if we subscribe for 6 months.
A blizzard subscription to play every blizzard game without buying it, would also be an idea.

This would, in fact, would be a benefit for lots of old time gamers, which are in the same situation as myself and also for the company, as it would get back lots of older and newer gamers, since you have a special offer for whole families.

I hope you could answer my question. Thanks in advance

Fuzo

3 Likes