Question for anti-RDF people

Funny is they were dinging by using the same bugs and exploits that were used during original wotlk launch … and people were getting banned for it back then …

They what? Oh wow… Not that Blizz cared they had to fix the transport to Northrend (funny that their temporary fix is still there meaning you don’t have to wait for Zeppelin/ship there anymore.

The earliest level 80 dings abused an infinite spawning of zombies to grind all the way more or less.

Yes, and ICC was also in the same patch. But for some reason you dont want that but you want RDF.

Wait on your PS then, where you can play RDF all day long.
So why was Honor delayed?

No, it happens on the forums.

WHAT A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
WHAT A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
WHAT A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
WHAT A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
Bad Faith lvl 80 is your spec.

Yes and it’s not dumb to not claim flying mount at 60% and 3sc casting.
Also not dumb to not claim removing dual spec in P1.
I can put 100 others example of that.

Like you said, you wanted a progressive patches. We don’t have it. So the argument “RDF shouldn’t being here” is bad and you should stop puting this arguments to others or i will continue to puting these counter arguments to you.

RDF was not part of most of Wrath, it came with the last real content patch so yea Wrath without RDF is how it was.

WHAT A LOOOOOOOOOOOP
Bad Faith lvl 80 is your spec.

So give me ICC. Now, not later.

Go back to Classic ERA and stop ruining our game :slight_smile:
Also, RDF was here for 48% of the game, so it supposed to being on the Ulduar patch then.

End.

Responding to him is a waste of time

Yeah, only something like 48% of it.

1 Like

So is responding to Nikki who will always react in the same way. Seen my post they responded to? This one in specific?

Nikki opted to fully ignore everything after the first sentence and once again went onto mixing content and features in a bad faith argument.

I will reiterate and say it once again.

If the game was to follow regular patch progression in both features, class adjustments and content I would just wait. Judging by his responses so would Jeynar and probably solid portion of Pro-RDF group.
Similarly if Blizzard went and said that they withold RDF from Phase one and will add it on later date, we’d wait.
But it’s not the case. Unless Blizzard changes their mind we’re told that RDF will never come.
And so we voice our dissatisfaction.

1 Like

The difference there is that Nikki can (even if it is rare for sure) sometimes almost listen to what others have to say, the DH have not proven to have that ability at all.

The person here I have anything even close to a beef with is the jerk DH, and while Nikki can be a idiot from time to time I have actually seen him respond in better ways in other threads at other times.

As much as it saddens me since DH is on the same side as I, you’re not really wrong. He’s agressive in the way he voices his opinion.

1 Like

You mean DJChimpsoul?

I’ve been browsing these forums for around 12 years at this point, he’s the worst poster I’ve ever witnessed. Most idiots get bored and move along after they reach the 100 post mark, this moron is nearly at 1,000.

That’s 973 dollars now, Monkeyboy.

This isn’t “your” game, this is WoTLK-CLASSIC.

WoTLK is approximately 14 years in the other direction.

Look as much as I hate to admit it he made a decent point in that post. I’ve lurked around for a couple months before a friend suggested I give WoW Classic a go and sadly there was this certain sentiment in TBC time where any mentions of RDF would be naturally lead to someone more or less telling a poster to either wait for WotLK Classic or get back to retail. Now we’re just told to get back to retail

I have decided that he is just named jerk or on formal occasions jerk DH. So yes its him.

The problem here is that if anybody paid as much attention to all the WoW-Classic podcasts and other nonsense Blizzard released since 2019 they’d have known that Blizzard were on the fense about RDF from the very start.

It was never a guaranteed thing, and not including it wasn’t a sudden snapshot decision.

Really? They held back on that revelation till like what 2 weeks before Wrath Classic actually launched?

Blizzard are and were also masters of changing their mind during last few years and even further beyond that so I wouldn’t blame people for not putting much weight to every single interview.

And even then it doesn’t change my argument. It was a very common response before Blizzard decided to drop the news.

1 Like