Question for anti-RDF people

If you claim the system is so bad and noone would use it.

Why not put your money where your mouth is and implement it in game.

If you are right, noone would use it anyway and you would win your argument.

19 Likes

Why would i want to implement something that i know is trash and ruin the game?

12 Likes

I mean you are so sure of it. If everyone thinks the same noone will use RDF.

Are you saying you are minority?

7 Likes

Your logic is… odd.

I am saying you dont know what you are talking about and you need to work on your argumentative skills.

5 Likes

I mean, my logic is ok.

Still waiting your argument. But I know you don’t have any.

4 Likes

If you want RDF so much why dont you just sign up for dungeons in the current tool and wait for an invite?

2 Likes

Nobody is claiming that nobody would use it, people are saying that the system is overpowered and you have no choice but to use it; you’re at a huge disadvantage if you don’t.

Nobody has used that argument though?

6 Likes

As i said this a million times. I do, but I am on Gehennas and there are people that actually play max level content. Most of my friends that played on low pop servers quit since they can’t find a heroic dungeon grp in an hour.

Heroic and leveling dungeons are meaningless content that just leads you to the endgame. If people can’t get to the endgame, they will just quit.

4 Likes

If you dont get an invite now why do you think you would get it with RDF? If nobody play low level content they still wont play low level content.

You can get to endgame without doing a single dungeon dont ya know.

You are something else, OP.

If it’s implemented, everyone will use it. Nobody willingly wants to gimp themselves. Your logic is completely off.

Post on Jeynar next, please.

3 Likes

I mean sure, prove it, add RDF and we will see if it will bring more people to leveling.
Now it’s your word against mine, I say let’s test it, or are you afraid?

Yes by GDKPs but that’s not really endgame either.

2 Likes

The game already prove that the social is not better so.

6 Likes

Oh you are still here, I literally posted on my classic character a bit earlier if you wanna check it out.

3 Likes

We all know you’ve got several. One being Jeynar. You numpty.

I don’t have any character named like that. I don’t know how delusional you even have to be to think I am that guy.

3 Likes

If ya say so, psycho.

I mean, saying more about you than me.

2 Likes

Well, unless Blizzard put in bots in the game that make up the missing members in a party i dont need to prove it. Logic is all you need.
Why test something that has already been tested with terrible results?

So, you do GDKP while leveling? Interesting.

I mean, I played original WoTLK, on a smaller server(Sunstrider) and we didn’t mind about RDF. If you check MMO champion old forums, there was also a vocal minority that hated them.

People that used RDF didn’t care about writing on forums.

I hate LFR, RDF is more than fine.

I mean i leveled 10+ characters to 70 in TBC by just paying dungeon boosts, which is basically leveling GDKP.

2 Likes

You prob did not have any social community on that server then because everything changed on Frostmane after RDF released. It went from a social community to a ghosttown (interraction wide) and a toxic cesspool as soon as you joined a RDF group.

LFR is more than fine and changed nothing about anything specially not raiding or social interractions or guild recruitment. Yes?

Dont surprise me at all that you did as you dont seem to want to play the game.