Question for anti-RDF people

Nope, we actually transfered there from Magheridon during Ulduar patch. Noone hated RDF except the forum guys.

LFR is tourist raiding, If they wanna add it as such, remove all loot drops from it.

I did want to play game back then, still do now.

2 Likes

LFR is the true WoW experience and should be in at cata launch so everyone can experience cata as it was. It gets even better when they introduce Titanforging.

Then why do you pay players to play for you?

People that love RDF hated LFR.
It’s not the same, and thinking it is is just stupid.

Also first iteration of Titanforging wasn’t bad, random 5-25 and socket/tertiary stat titanforging is.

I paid them with in game gold since I had abundance and leveling is meaningless to me. I care for the hard content, raiding and PvP. Killing 10000 boards between 50 zones for 12th time isn’t fun.

First character in every expansion/classic I leveled manually doing quests/zones. Rest I just boost cause that kind of long/repetative content is just unrewarding.

2 Likes

LFR was the true cata experiense and everyone loved it. Anyone that hated it just dont know what they are talking about. It is the most beloved system ever made for WoW. So good that they should put it in to Wrath avtually why not and perhaps everyone would come back to the game if they put it in from the start of cataclysm.

I mean sure then, let’s add it as well and see how it will do.

It will be fantastic. Everyone will love it.

And this is what happens when you don’t have arguments.

But sure, let’s add it and see how it will preform.

Both RDF and LFR.

You dont see i am using your own arguments against you with a system you dont like?

And I said ok on your argument.

What’s the problem? We agreed on the same thing.

Add both and see how it will do. Simple. Let the population decide, not the two of us.

1 Like

The population already decided. No RDF. If blizzard thought people wanted it they would have put it in but RDF has been the most hated system ever in WoW’s history. Not even LFR have got as much flak and hate as RDF has.

Which population tho?

I didn’t decide it, all of my guild would want RDF.

If every WoW player got a popup to vote when he logged in game then I’d say population decided it.

2 Likes

The one Blizzad is monitoring. Wich means players that actually play their version of the game and not some frankensteins abomination that the PS people play.

That’s actually not true; LFR is probably the most hated system in the game. People hated that the moment it was added, because ilvl384 T13 from DS-LFR was better than ilvl391 Heroic T12 for most classes and it meant people raiding HC DS then also had to do a LFR run each week just to quickly get their set bonuses.

Also; DS sucked. Nobody wanted to run that garbage twice a week.

RDF was very popular on release, the lasting negative effects were only noticed later on down the lines. It was a god-send for dead realms, though.

Yep, that’s what I’ve been saying.

Also only vocal minorty cried about RDF on forums, most of us loved it since we could actually play the game back then.

And LFR argument is the best they can do, thinking RFD and LFR is same is just yikes.

It started to get flak when they introduced Titanforging. Probably because they put it in the game at a period where everyone was tired of the draught anyway and Dragonsoul was already way overplayed.

Popular i would not call it that, as people where against it loudly from the get go.

You mean like a vocal minority on the forum now and want it in the game?

Noone ever liked LFR even in the start.

I mean, every person I know that came here and asked about RDF on their literal first post got insulted by same 30ish people until they quit the forums.

I knew a lot of ppl that liked LFR, i did not but i had friends and guildies that loved it.

Good. Then they are not the majority as you claim.

I mean literally reusing my arguments cause you can’t think of any?

I just said put your money where your mouth is and lets add RDF for a month and see the results.

No point in endlessly debating until we do the experiment.

1 Like

It got flak from the get go. “Titanforging” was added much later, originally in MoP it was Thunderforging (for throne of thunder) and “Warforging” for SoO, and it only gave +5 in Ilvl, meaning that a “X-forged” LFR item was still weaker than a normal mode one.

The version of Titanforging that players absolutely despised was added in Legion, as that meant overfarming content in order to hope for the perfect titanforge (as well as farming AP)

Look. I’m dead against RDF; at least the version we had in WoTLK. But try and get your memories straight.