Question for horde pvp players

This question is mainly for Alliance that choose to reroll horde due to their high population. Why do you choose to play horde and then complain to have to wait hours to queues bg?

Would be nice if we had nice n’ balanced PvP community, now wouldn’t it?

I got like 10 ex-horde in my alliance guild and some of them have r14 horde characters. According to them horde are straight-out more toxic. Might be only my realm though.

1 Like

Because My old realm of Shazzrah was unplayable as Alliance, we literally had to corpse run dozens of times to get into BRM, we were unable to leave zones as the flight masters were all dead, we had people camping graveyards so you couldn’t even spirit res and hearth.

It was brutal.
So people rerolled to the dominant faction, or transferred off the realm ( I did both)

Now the Population of the server is screwed, the Horde pushed to much now they might as well be on a PVE realm.

they hope for mercenary option.

The main reason for me to play alliance is because there are more horde players.
Shorter queue times and more pvp action in the open world…
As horde you basically wait a long time for bg and can’t even find someone to gank in the open world while waiting for bg xD

2 Likes

I hope not so more horde will reroll alliance

I think the same as SchmĂĽrzeli ^. When I played Horde at launch I was bored over that I rarely could find Alliance to fight. With TBC I fear the now Alliance-dominated realms will switch to Horde. Firemaw is currently Alliance heavy according to Ironforge.pro, but only with a few %. We need all hands on deck to prevent it from flipping! Create Alliance there or maybe on Gehennas to stop it from being completely overrun^^

Mostly because I have to play undead to play RMP in arena 3s (so not caring about bg queues as arena will mostly be horde va horde).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.