Question. (HELP)!

Let’s say that an account were suspended for a long time, and I bought a new game license under the same email. We know that transmog and mounts are shared. Right, let’s say that I was farming the illidan glaives, and managed to get both of them on my suspended account, but I never killed illidan because blizzard seems to hate me.

Say I go kill illidan when timewalking starts, and as you know I have the blades on a character on my suspended account, will they be unlocked when I kill illidan, or do I sadly have to farm them again?

It’s a new account, even if you share the email? That’d mean you’re back to square one I’d assume

1 Like

It shares transmog though, and mounts.

Oof

Did you get banned? :face_with_monocle:

also i think the glaives would count as a “quest item” for the achievement

so you will need them on the alt you doing it on

Got suspended for 7 months for advertising free boosting.

1 Like

press X to doubt

5 Likes

but did you do it the way you did? in raids?

I mean if other transmogs are linked then the glaives should be as well.
If the game failed to register that you already have them then it might be that you have to log in on that account to update. That or grind for them again.
Either way I’d open a ticket and see if a gm can help.

I think it may have been the invasive manner of advertising.

Joining groups forming in the group finder to peddle your advert regardless of what it is for is not acceptable (IMO). Advertising belongs in one place, trade!

Stop assuming things, the only reason I did that was because my account was silenced and I couldn’t list a LFG group. When the account silence was lifted I did a LFG posting.

Know your facts before spilling meatballs all over the floor.

still not the way to go about advertising though

Neither raids nor LFG is the tool for advertising

Probably not the nicest thing to say, I mean no offense, but it occasionally happened that you did this in my groups, which was a waste of time. Especially if inviting you delisted the group in the finder. So I did in fact, frequently report you ingame for advertisement, when it happened to be my groups.

I doubt I’m the only one. When you invite someone to your group, you want to do content. Not read a macro and relist the group.

Same

I feel like that you’d have to at least log onto the account which has Glaives.

And for the rest, just stay ontopic? It’s not about the reason of the suspension.

Well I wasn’t reported, so it kind of is in the long run. If I can rid the LFG of all sellers, because there is free boosting. Its a win for everyone, and by the time that happens, I don’t need to post in the LFG, because most people will know about us.

As I said earlier, People like it, and endorse what I did, because they are tired of the RMT, and gold sellers.

My way is one way to go about it, and the only people not satisfied are the Gold sellers and RMT sellers.

(Fact)

Like, i see he can get banned for ads, but 7 months? Thats looks kinda too much for “nothing”

I agree 7 months is a bit much, but who am I to question the GMs

Dont get me wrong, its awesome that you do free boosting, but dont stoop to their levels to counter them though.

1 Like