Question. (HELP)!

You have to start over entirely from scratch on a new account.

Care to share what you did to get a permanent ban?

50% of the time. I take some time off to kill a raid boss, because I don’t have boosting coming up, when I do have boosts to do, its the only means I can do, when I was un-silenced I stopped doing that. Please re-read the whole conversation love. and I got great feedback from the people saying Keep on, and other things.

It is pretty annoying I can agree tbh I don’t see why he would do that but yeah

2 Likes

Not quite. Sometimes he helped kill 1 boss.

Makes it totally different :crazy_face:

Oh damn, yeah my bad, didn’t think about that one*

The idea is good but I agree that joining random groups to advertise is not ok

2 Likes

Frost mage bis SL?

I haven’t made anything up, I have seen first hand when you’ve trolled groups in the finder and spammed them with your advert and left. I am not sure why you can’t see why this bad behaviour would upset people. I have previously tried to encourage you to behave better and see how other communities with good reputations do it without needing to behave worse than the boost sellers.

However this conversation isn’t going anywhere. I have stated three or four times now how you troll PUGS trying to form. That your behaviour irritates regular players trying to enjoy the game. You will continue to deny or recognise any wrong doing on your part and that is unfortunate. I strongly advise you to learn from this and show some respect towards others playing the game.

5 Likes

If I run a boosting community, I am silenced because of gold sellers, waiting for blizzard to unsilence. I want the word out so people don’t have to buy boosts, the only thing I could do was join the groups.

Sometimes I didn’t have to boost people, and had time to boost the raid killing one boss. Then advertise leave, other times a boost came up, and I had to make it quick.

I stopped that when blizzard lifted my silence.
Wrong? maybe a little, but I offer free boosting.

I also mentioned earlier, a lot of boosters in my community do paid boosting too, but they also boost for free, they don’t advertise. They told me that some of the groups I join.

Listen carefully.
Some of the raid groups I join in the LFG are actually boosters for Gold, selling runs to boosties, what they do is they invite randoms. I was invited too a group boosting N’zoth and I didn’t know, I just said Nzoth, and a booster of mine said, were you in this group adveritsing this and that ,and that’s not cool, and then I said, It didn’t say anything about boosting.

And the booster said okay that’s fair.

How much of a scum do you have to be to advertise paid boosting and then getting others to boost for no pay.

happy to see you gone mate. Enjoy SL!

We are done with you aswell mate - hence your 7 month permanent bann

2 Likes

I think you misunderstood, I am so okay with the suspension, I know I broke the rules by using the LFG listing. The problem is the suspension was not from people reporting me.

It was blizzards own initiative, as I am a repeat offender, I was silenced by reports, this was a suspension that happend when I was offline. All my other silences have been lifted,

So what I was trying to say in this thread when people were questioning me, was that people love what I do, and its not genuine people reporting me, its bad people gold sellers, RMT sellers, and self-centered lonely people that hate the world.

Set all that aside, I am not mad nor sad. Its the best time to get suspended, nothing to do, and I already bought a new account and have 2x 50 characters ready to help boost for free for shadowlands launch.

So love to you to <3

do you have any evidence people did not report you? I would report you 10 times over if I saw someone doing that in game

4 Likes

7 Likes

The evidence is clear as day.
I have had 6 silences happen to me over the course of battle for azeroth. They have all been lifted. Say 20 people exactly like you reported me, with right reason.

Why would blizzard lift the silences?
Give me 3 good reasons.

The suspension that I got now for 7 months is different. Usually if people report you you get logged off the game, and when you try to login it says “Character already existing” you’ll get an email saying the community reported you.

This didn’t happen, I logged off and hours later while I was offline blizzard slammed the suspension. A suspesion is given to those blizzard investigate on their own, when you commit repeated offences, wether they are right or wrong blizzard will keep an eye out for you.

XD

Nothing Ironic about it, I am not self-centered :slight_smile:

if 6 silences did not make you change your behaviour you deserved a perma bann

Are you deliberately trying to trigger me? or are you really just this illiterate.
It says, the silences was lifted. Therefore, they were unjust, why wouldn’t I continue if I know people are abusing the report system, and I keep getting silences lifted, if my advertisement helps get rid of Gold spammers, and offers free help to people that need it.

Where is the human in you?

is it with this free help you bought your t3 shoulders?