Question regarding Macros

Hey there, Just wondering about creating Macros.

So currently I’ve got
/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] Riptide
/cast [@focus,exists,help,nodead] Riptide

Now this runs fine however I’m trying to add a third cast into the macro so it casts on the current target without requiring a focus/mousing over.
Is it possible to have a macro run this way or am i capped out at two different “targeting” options (Being [@focus] [@mouseover]

Currently my macro will cast riptide on my Focus (Tank) if i don’t have a mouse over target and cast on my mouseover if it exists.
However to cast on the current target (DPS for example) I need to manually use the ability on a second key.
I’d like it to cast at the target whilst retaining the ability to have it cast automatically on my focus if a target/mouseover doesn’t exist.

I’m essentially trying to be able to target 3 different players at once to min max My HPS lmao.

Any time you’re only trying to perform a single cast at a time you should only have one /cast

Macros are executed left to right and will stop at the first condition set that returns true.

Mouseover > Focus > Default (Target)

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] [@focus,help,nodead] [] Riptide

Further reading:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.