<Questionable Outcome> Horde - LF DPS, 1 TANK & 1 Healer

Questionable Outcome is a Horde Guild looking for more Dps of all kinds, A Second Tank that can switch to Dps Sometimes and 1 More Healer. We are primarily a Hc (aotc) raiding guild, however we do also run M+ with some members pushing higher keys.

We currently have a mixed group of players ranging from previously Mythic raiders to more casual. Even if you dont want to raid we still welcome socials. We appreciate anyone with a good sense of humour that’s up for a laugh!

Between raids we often farm old content, achievement runs and some light pvp, also many of our players have secondary games they like to play other than wow.

If you want more info you can message me here or on discord: WEEZY PEANUT#7723

What time do you raid?

I recently got back to WoW after a 10 month break, and I think I might wanna raid a bit again.

Hey, we normally raid 7pm till 10pm That’s UK time. (8pm-11pm Server) We could sure use a hunter! You can always message me in game: Wolfblud - Stormscale or on Discord: WEEZY PEANUT#7723 or here ofc if you have more questions :slight_smile: Thanks!

(Edit 2/9/22) Still looking for More DPS and a Tank that can also switch to DPS on occasion. We also have a spot for another healer, would be a bonus if they can also off spec Dps. :slightly_smiling_face:

Raiding 2 Nights a Week from 8pm - 11pm server time. You can message me here or on discord WEEZY PEANUT#7723 Or in game /w Wolfblud - Stormscale

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.