<Questionable Outcome> Horde - RECRUITING FOR DF, all roles considered

Questionable Outcome is a Horde Guild looking for more Dps of all kinds, A tank that doesn’t mind switching to dps and 1-2 More Healers. We are primarily a Hc (aotc) raiding guild, however we do also run M+ with some members pushing higher keys. (up to around +24)

We currently have a mixed group of players ranging from previously Mythic raiders to more casual. Even if you don’t want to raid we still welcome socials. We appreciate anyone with a good sense of humour that’s up for a laugh!
(note we are NOT a hardcore raiding guild)

Between raids we often farm old content, achievement runs and some light pvp, also many of our players have secondary games they like to play other than wow. :slight_smile:

If you want more info you can message me here or on discord: WEEZY PEANUT#7723

Hey, I’d be looking to join purely for M+ + social content

I’ve added you ingame send me a message

i dont think iv got any messages from you did you add me on discord? if you do send me a message next time youre online

Just realised it didn’t go through, should have it now

I’ve levelled up a Evoker to 70 got 365 Ilvl and really don’t like the class. I’ve got a tanking DK close to 70 and will look to do pretty much everything you listed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.