Questions about the new UI

I quite like the new default UI that Blizzard has made and I really want it to work because I’d like to minimize the use of addons.

Overall the UI works for me but there are a few minor issues that bugs me.
Maybe I just haven’t found the option for it to fix it? So I turn to you!

Blizzard Default UI without addons?
(Things that doesn’t work/I haven’t figured out)

• Can I get rid of the numbers that appear over my and my pets portrait in combat?

• Can I rezize my pet portrait?

• Can I move ‘target’s target’?

• Can I move my target’s castbar?

• Can I get the action bars to show/hide on mouseover?

• Can I reduce the number of buttons on the action bars to less that six?

• Can I reduce the the button padding on the action bars to less than two?

• Can I remove macro text from the action bar buttons?

• Can I rezize the minimap?

• On ‘Action Bar 1’ there’s no option to hide empty buttons like there is on the other action bars, is there a way to fix that?

• When in a group, I can’t get the party frames to show my character, can I do that?

Kind regards,
The huntard

Believe you can if you switch to the raid-style frames.

For the rest I believe you’ll need an addon. Whether you choose to write it yourself or use something that already exists is up to you.

Thank you for your answer!

I guess I have to start downloading some addons again then, darn! xD

Kind regards,
The huntard

There is not enough customization on party frame. Pets need heals too. They are not part of the party group. The player and target needs to be customizable. I do not like things spread so far apart. The cast and the target of the target. Things need to be customizable. Larger or smaller Depends on the person. Your bag is too big and takes up alot. Needs to customize to size. Moveable. I just wonder why Blizz took on UI NOW./ Too much at once. TOO BUGGY. When want to get ready for new expansion and all with it. I spent 4 days trying to get UI fixed to have it just wipe out. Not present Just to redo and waste my time. UI made by others is worked on and specialized. It is their creation. Why take away what has been given?

If I can i put an extra question for these, my Raid finder go down next to the character info head, and my question is can I move the icon? I find better next to the minimap, Thanks for the answers

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/edit-mode-expanded

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/moveit

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.