Questions regarding Defias :)

So most of these questions will be from a horde perspective.
Anyway.

How is the server in terms of community? Is the community good?

Is there any rp in the open world? One thing I liked about AD (Well Alliance) is that you could see random people anywhere in the world just rping and relaxing.

Is there still World PVP?

And a important one, is the server sharing sharding with other servers? (Well I guess Ravenholdt)

Oh and If I were to transfer, is there any nice guild for me on the Horde side? :slight_smile: LF a bit of everything in a guild (I am a former mythic raider) but by joining i will be not ready to even go 12/12, but some mythic keys and pvp and some hc would be nice :smiley:

Hello man. Here is my take on the server.

The server is a bit small, which means all the activity are there but in small bits.

All the people I’ve met always have been friendly with me, and this makes me think the community overall is friendly.

There is RP yes, open RP is not really a thing because of the low RP population. Usually most of the RP happens in guids but once per month we have server event to keep trying to fill the gap of the missing world RP

There is world pvp. However since we are sharded with AD with warmode on, it’s a bit hard at times to find horde.

DB is sharded with VentureCo, Ravenholdt and Scarshildlegion.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.