Queue is insane

As the title says. I can only play from 6pm and there is absolutely no chance to log in. I hesitate to migrate somewhere else, because only available option (EU speaking realm) is Ashbringer. I don’t have a clue how populated is the server and what is the ratio horde to alliance because Blizzard just doesn’t inform us…

I don’t want to migrate from populated server to dead realm in few weeks and I don’t wanna wait in 3+ hours queues… You are truly taking our money and doing nothing.

Have 20+ years of experience but this feels like your first launch of datadisk… Absolutely horrible and only thing you can say is to cry that there is no solution only to migrate, but you don’t help us with additional information. I can’t play with my friends, I can’t pay to transfer somewhere else I am just stucked… Truly an amazing job.

3 Likes

I and I am sure many other others are in exactly the same boat, the server stats needs to be openly shared with the community much better so we can decide where to go. Still waiting on ironforge.pro to update weekly stats to give some sort of indication where to go…

I just returned as well, from not playing for over a year and its impossible to be casual in this current environment, either you have to play on a dead server alone or spend 3h in cue after work.

It’s so annoying. I hope it will be better when pre-patch for Dragonflight hits in end of Oct

no queue lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.