Queue times are shocking

Why are queue times for anything PvP-related so bad? I’m just about to fall asleep, waiting.

3 Likes

because wow pvp is dead. the lowest participation of any expansion

Generally before an expansion people unsub waiting for prepatch or the expansion to hit, so there’s no one to play with atm.

2 Likes

since when ? i never heard of this

the truth is that the game is full of “diverse content” there is way too many thing sin the game, and way too many versions of the game

and yes, tww season 1 will have more, but right now ppl are sitting in sod or cata waiting

3 Likes

This is also true, there are 7 game versions atm so they are either playing elsewhere or unsubbed before the new X-Pac. Both can be true at the same time.

I blame shuffle.

1 Like

Yep, me too.

Looks like I’ll just let my sub run out then.

2 Likes

I had an average of 10 mins wait time as demo between 2.5 - 2.7 mmr. Even when i queued my monk on lower mmr (2.2 ~) i waited like 10 mins. No idea where people get those “shocking queue times”.

bruh, tww is in less than a month, why bother, with the prepatch even and everything ppl will come back anyway

1 Like

I mean you can argue that its quiet because many people dont bother in the last month or two before a new expansion… on the other hand you can also argue that its livelier as many people are pushing for titles etc before the season ends. Both valid even though they conflict with each other.
In my own limited experience though BGs are always slow as hell if you arent a healer just like shuffle. BGs in particular are slow because they arent an efficient source of conquest in the least and after the initial start of an expansion most people dont need honor anymore. Especially later in the season where you can just send honor and conquest gear to your alts from your main so people dont even have to queue BGs on their alts anymore to gear up. 2s and 3s are almost always instant though but I guess that might be different at much higher ratings?

same

q times are good and way better rn then end of last season.

Around 30min que today for 2.1-2.2mmr.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.