Queue Times

Waiting over 4-5 hours in queue to go on a server, played 8 minutes and disconnected. Wait time to rejoin is 22000+ in queue. Playing the next day, sit in queue for 8 hours, to get kicked as a disconnect after 20 minutes ( internet connection is 100% good)

Twice this has happened, i get people are like “Well duh, it’s the Classic experience”, but come on. I’d like to enjoy them game with my friends which i renewed my sub to play.

Seen no updates from blizzard on how they are handling this? Could this be the worst launch of a blizzard game (or re- launch)?

2 Likes

They don’t care at all.

Doesn’t even try to fix the issues.

Can be fixed simply by giving free char transfers to people from high pop servers to low pop.
But they are to dumb to realize that I guess.

1 Like

I don’t get why they didn’t either have larger population limits on their servers? Surely they must of data collected information regarding the size/mass of players coming over to classic?

BECAUSE THEY ARE UNINTELLIGENT BEEINGS AND CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT MMORPG.strong text

Be nice if they halted game time, so far two days worth of game time gone on something i can’t realistically play!

Realm Queues:

Internal company work processes normally aren’t something a random employee can just publicly post about openly due to NDAs and so on. And there are chains of hierarchy which have to be gone through before we the customers ever see an approved official response.

Yes the current situation isn’t great on some realms, but it’s being worked on.

Still 13k in queue and takes 4-5 hours to get in. No problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.