Queues break every single reset

It’s been an issue since 21th of December, Fix fix :confused:

stil not working. rollback your patch to before 21st december when it stil worked.

Which also means no PvP other than world PvP

Ye. I just didn’t think of it. I don’t pvp :slight_smile:

So what we can do is the stuff we can travel to.
But quests only if they work. Something I haven’t checked for. I’m set to get my two prefered toons to do the timewalking weekly quest first, then loot their vaults. Only then do I feel like doing other stuff (but complaining).

Last week I got gloves from vault on one of them as I forgot I intended to the mythic dungeons. And gloves from the weekly mythic dungeon quest.

same here.

So…
IT HAS BEEN MESSED UP SINCE 3 WEEKS BACK. WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT SHOULD HOPEFULLY BE FIXED SOON? WHEN ALL THE PLAYERS ARE GONE? WHEN THE NEXT EXPANSION RELEASES SO WE CAN DO THIS ALL OVER AGAIN? WHY ARE WE EVEN PAYING A SUBSCRIPTION FEE IF THE PROBLEM PERSISTS FOR SEVERAL WEEKS?..

My party finder tool has not been working for the past hours, which includes both the dungeon and raids LFG tool. All i see is the buffering wheel ‘Searching’, with a 'search failed, try again later after several minutes of waiting. Weirdly enough, it actually managed to show some results after a few attempts, however it only displayed dungeon results in the LFG Raid tab. I have tried both reloading/relogging as well as disabling my addons but neither led to any improvement.
Other players on my Server (EU-Kazzak) seem to have the same issue.

2 Likes

having the same problem , kazzak also

1 Like

I too am being impacted by this issue on Ravencrest.

Searches in the premade group finder are often turning up no results only to return many results on repeat attempts.

Requests to join groups are taking a long time to complete and in one group we were unable to invite applicants even with multiple attempts.

1 Like

I have the same issue - Kazzak aswell. The group finder tool takes several minutes to fetch/refresh available groups. By the time the results are shown, all groups are non existent anymore

1 Like

Same here, needed 1 more 18s for the vault but cannot join any group even if they invite me.

First off, searching for groups takes ages before they show up, then its random if you can queue to them or not, some work after the applying button has been spinning for like 20 sec and some doesen’t work at all and just say canceled and if you happen to get invited to the few that you actually search for you can’t join the group, you see the invite but when you accept it nothing happens…

EDIT: When i tabbed into the game after writing this it started working as normal ofc

1 Like

Seems to work again for me as well!

LFG Down again , Tarren Mill EU

Seems like this issue is only on EU server. On the US forums, they have no one reporting this … So annoying … :confused:

1 Like

Feel free to inform us over at PvP > Arena with whatever is happening with the queue’s for PvP (Arena, RBG, Skirmish, Epic BG etc.) and not only PvE.

Don’t tell me I’m sensing some sexism in whoever gets an answer from Blizzard? My thread is 2 weeks old, get to work!

Yea and Craven debuff punishment affect people who just want to play the game.

1 Like

This issue should have been fixed yesterday. Thank you all for your patience. :pray:

Until next time, then?

4 Likes

Is it though, or did you just wait it out? :eyes:

1 Like

Can’t queue again, you sure it was fixed? :slight_smile: