Queues break every single reset

How about giving us some free gametime for our patience with -2 days, every single week after reset since we cant queue?

1 Like

the ques are not working again, LFD soloq u name it … its not working

1 Like

No offense, but this is getting rather pathetic. It’s been the 4th week now that we have problems on reset day, and now it’s also on Thursday? There’s no excuse for not having this fixed already. This isn’t happening on the US servers.

2 Likes

yes it looks broken, can’t even go lvl in Legion

I too am being impacted by this issue. Dungeon finder is completely black and Raid Finder is displaying a list of all LFR winds since Mists of Pandara with the Shadowlands once having duplicate entry. Sadly no Vault of the Incarnates tho!

Saddly its not… Its still happening in EU :slight_smile: .

We all paying monthly sub for this masterpiece. You guys had almost a month now to fix this issue. And its still happening and its still with us. I even wondering about the compensation what you guys will give to us after its get fixed? Plus 5-10-15 or even more days to play for free??? I dont think so… You guys wont give us anything except apologies.

Cant join to queue, even if i can it gives me deserter etc etc etc… Are you guys really working on this issue? Or just have a knowledge about the exact problem but because its not experienced in every day its okey and let it be.

Saddly i cant attach picture that i take a few minutes ago where i wanted to play solo and it said “Someone in your group is already queued for that” O rly? :clap: :clap: :clap:

#smallindiecompany.

update: It does working now, both of the latencys is are around 20-23ms and when i try to queue it takes 5min till something is happening.

Hello Blizzord, your queues are bugged for the n’th time this month, mind fixing this thing maybe in the next 10 years? thank you

1 Like

HELLO BLIZZARD?! You obviously didn’t fix it! The queues are not working! It has been weeks! I demand compensation since we can’t do any Rated PvP.

1 Like

What are the odds this issue pops up again tomorrow?

Pretty big bummer to say you fixed it when it’s still an issue. I expect to be unable to play yet again on Wednesday