Quitting game in 22nd

Alright.

It was a good run. Came back few months before legions end and had a lot of fun, met a lot of good people, and genuinely enjoyed playing, with all the ups and downs of the game.

there’s an old saying “I came, I saw, I conquered”, and as much as I wish that to be true in my case - its not. I came, I saw, but I couldnt reach any of my goals, I wont get the cutting edge and I wont be timing +15s before season ends. hence, I decided to accept my warriors death, drop my shoulder pads, accept my failure and retire.

not much to say, but ill miss azeroth when Im gone. regardless, on 22nd, ill go atop the Icecrown Citadel and log out for the last time like i once did.

yes, you can have my gold, and no you cant have my pets. Approximately, on alliance side I got 9M on Ravencrest, 7M on Argent Dawn, 6M on silvermoon, 7M on Blackmoore, and 3M on Sylvanas. On horde Side 8M on outland and 2M on Argent Dawn. Ill either split it up between people or give it to one person, not sure yet.

Regardless, in order to get my gold, we’ll hold a little competition and then ill decide who’s the winner.
Simple task - tell a story about Bukachu, your best moment with me, or made up Roleplay story, a picture, comic, movie, quote, or whatever else you have in mind. you get the point.
whichever story or whatever it will be ill like the most gets to take all or part of my treasure.
and on top of it, Ill give out my favorite pet (Its a surprise which one)

think that’s it, ill start packing now.

EDIT: https://imgur.com/a/flr5FqV
Nevermind, Ill be staying :smiley:

48 Likes

Gief meh gowld

5 Likes

I think it would probably be wiser to keep hold of your gold in case you should ever want to return in the future. Having said that I would love a charitable donation to Mazikene on Silvermoon if you are really feeling that generous.

All the best in your gaming adventures, wherever they may take you.

9 Likes

Might be a smart thing to convert some to bnet balance through tokens. And keep the rest, you never know when they might make the game more to your liking (as strange as it may sound now, none of us have a crystal ball).

Good luck!

3 Likes

Sorry, you’re leaving.

Good luck!

I doubt we met in game but;

“If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.”

2 Likes

Mion is a good girl.

Mion want gold? Q_Q

1 Like

:black_heart:

3 Likes

Yeah i have to agree with the rest, you should properly keep your gold just in case. :slight_smile:

Also if we help you do the m+ 15s in time will you stay :stuck_out_tongue:

but yeah it is sad to see you leave, so sad in fact that my Grunty and
Zergling refuse to fight eachother, and my Mini Diablo is just sulking in the corner, complaining to Lil’ K.t. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This was unexpected, mate.
I have still 2 months in the game so im not leaving but im in the same situation of Redoctober. The will to login is 0 and im planning to free space in the hard disk for other projects, so the only thing im doin is to post on forums. Anyway i wanna just greet you with a \salute worth of Caesar (the one who fought in zaela when came, saw and conquered). It was a good run in the forum: lately with more fun than the game. take care and take your gold to use in classic or in the future.

2 Likes

This. Or convert it to WoW Tokens and then to battle.net balance.

When you have 42 million gold you have the equivalent of 3000 battle.net balance currency (that’s EUR 3000 as far as Blizzard products go). That’s substantial and you should not be giving that away. Even if you don’t want to spend it on anything right now, then just let it sit on your account and you can use it in the future on new games or other products.

8 Likes

Be sad to see you go! Not so many banterful posters on the forums any more.

More then welcome to come do keys if you want 15s done. Currently smashing 13/14 with some really good lads. On discord 5 nights+ a week having a right laugh. Aiming to get our druid tank number 1 on silvermoon for alliance. Think he’s in top 10 at mo.

Might give you a reason to carry on playing.

And don’t give anything away, they could flip this God aweful expansion a round.

2 Likes

I don’t want your gold… I thought you were joking in the other post.
i want you to stay and face season 2 with us. trust me… I prefer having Jaina’s edge than a worm’s. At least give it a go.

1 Like

Can I have your stuff and gold? I’m on the right realm and everything.

Who needs to make up a story? The truth is already epic enough, I mean, just look at the post count!

sounds great, I have alts on most of those servers … slap it on over to me and I shall spend it as correctly in your memory as I possibly can.
all my love and well wishes for all your future endeavours.

Bye Mr casual :rofl::joy:

Seya in the beginning of the next Expansion where you will try to play again for 2 months than come back to the forum to say

‘Im quitting game’ :rofl::joy:

Not sure if this is legit or not, if so, farewell. The forums will be less interesting!

If it is a legit quit, or not, one of my favourite posts of yours was a panda name, which has stuck with me… ‘FatGeisha’ - don’t know why, just tickled me! :joy:

Good luck, and if there is gold going, hopefully I’ll be in with a shout!

1 Like

The only story with Bukachu i can tell is that it reminds me of my rogue.

His name is Cykachu. Brother from Another mother.

1 Like

Aaaand there went another friend rip

3 Likes

Bukachu was alliance stronk dk
Bukachu slay barbie dolls.
Bukachu gave gold to Retributor
Bukachu disappeared into the night

4 Likes

I made a couple of Haikus for you Bukachu.

Bukachu is great
Gave Dhoobs a longboi he did
Thank you very much

Greatest dk chu
He is the forum god
Miss him we will do

Come play Ragnaros
I’ll even give you my key
It is a fifteen

2 Likes