Racial Bonuses to Professions

Let’s talk about the lack of profession bonuses on both factions.
Since Dragonflight with the new profession system and now with War Within as well as future expansions, profession skill level play an important role way more than it used to be, since reaching max faster vs being able to craft higher quality items on max skill gives a permanent bonus to the racial bonus holder which seems fair but not when the racial bonuses are so scarce between our current races and very weirdly distributed over the 2 factions!
For example having 2 races that give blacksmithing bonus on the alliance (3 counting that kul tiran gain a smaller bonus on all crafting professions).

There was a similar post about this…

…However, they focused on gathering professions which skill level does not play a huge role since the finesse and perception are the main stats and max rank, even with a skill bonus and full equipment does not guarantee higher quality materials from the nodes.

So what makes me unhappy, besides the lack of profession bonuses on both factions, the completely uneven distribution of them and the lack of representation of some professions (tailoring and leatherworking), is the lack of thought of the lore of each race that has been given when distributing these bonuses!
Goblins and Gnomes are supposedly in their own ways great engineers, however goblins got alchemy bonus instead!
The Forsaken (Undead) are the only race that had an entire quarter of their city dedicated to alchemical background (the Apothecarium) yet they are master of nothing apparently!
In the early days of WoW, tailors needed to chase moonwells to craft their best items, however the Night Elf don’t seem to have any special affinity to that…

I could keep going but I’d like to hear some more opinions on the matter.