Racial Outfits?

They stopped doing those? Or are more coming?

Was wondering same thing for ages, I don’t find it fair that lots of races got nothing.

supposedly more are coming.
keep in mind that they introduced some sets in BfA that, despite not being heritage armor, are clrearly designed around specific races: darkshore warfront gives nelf/forsaken themed armor, and arathi one gives human and orc ones, some of the races that did not get their specific heritage armor, still had something fitting their race fantasy.

2 Likes

All races are getting them Soon™

2 Likes

Who was supposed to be up next?

Don’t think they have said.

Make the draenei one like this, kthxbye.

4 Likes

Iirc the overall idea is “more are coming but not currently planned”. Think they said as much on Blizzcon.

2 Likes

I’m just hoping the Night Elf heritage armor will be a proper sentinel steel&leather bikini like in W3 (or the night elf druid in the classic WoW cinematic), and not some censored robe thing like they made for W3 Reforged.

2 Likes

yeah but anyone can wear them, which defeats the point

2 Likes

I liked the WC3 Archer outfit…

Maybe I’d change the colors a bit, but overall I mean.

3 Likes

Yet another reason for me to not get it :confused:

Looks like a vanilla wow clown outfit to me. Every piece is made of different material and color, it doesn’t look like a set of armor, but something you looted out of trashcans in several different villages

I think the designers are working on tidying up Shadowlands and making the raids to be added later and the heritage armour is on the back burner.

2 Likes

If your worry is that it isn’t proper armor, why are you hoping for a bikini? :confused:

2 Likes

Yes please. I love the cloak the most, The way it is.

Wish Blizz would stop making those colorful napkins we have as cloaks, and make some kewl ones.

But nooo… We’re getting tombstones instead.

4 Likes

I got nothing against that.

How do you feel about big circles then?

They’ll most likely add a bit more every patch after 9.0 if it’s anything like BfA.