[Racing Event] The Second Dalaran Grand Mechanical Race - January 29th 🏍

The Second Dalaran Grand Mechanical Race | January 29th
A day for burning rubber and getting some wind into your hair. A chance to show your local community who’s the best rider on the fastest machine.

AA Page: https://www.argentarchives.org/node/257983

Event Team
  • Modian (Fallowstag) - Organizer

• Floyd (Fallowstag) - Alliance Manager

• Leliti (The Legerdemain Lounge) - Horde Manager

• Gaedryel Ravenshade - Event Photographer

• Miller’s Book Club Security Team led by Kelsier Ladrian and Kiara Snowfeather

Open - Medical team.

Rules
  • Racers must wear helmets and protective gear.

• Tampering or assaulting other racers under or before the race disqualifies you.

• Your mount must be mechanical in nature to take part in the race.

• All vehicles must be ground mounts, hovering mounts are accepted as long they do not elevate more than a meter off the ground.

The Race
  • 1-100 Roll

• A /roll will be used to see how many markers you move along the course.

• 1: Your bike/machine breaks down, you´re out of the race.

• 2-5: Stay in place this round.

• 6-50: Move forward 1 marker.

• 51-99: Move forward 2 markers.

• 100: Move forward 3 markers.

We advise all our contestants to be sponsored by a shop, to aid the less fortunate racers with repairs bills, medical bills, and further assistant if needed before and during the race. The Entry Fee for the race is thirty-five golds. It can be sent to the Fallowstag store.

Contestants | Spots Available!:

To Sign Up;
Comment with the following information.

Name: (Full IC and OOC name)
Sponsor: (The brand name or the rider if self-sponsored)

SPOTS

1. Sarah Sandcog - Sponsor: TK Studios
  2. Sindovia “Dove” Kaltris - Sponsor: The Legerdemain Lounge
  3. Pixzi “Mo” Crazyshot - Sponsor: The Hummigbird Emporium
  4. Ixmort Pepperchin - Self Sponsor.
  5. Vivian Skybreaker - Sponsor: The Wolf and the Lamb
  6. Zunaj - Self Sponsor.
  7. Michael van Rook - Self Sponsor.
  8. Osara Warren - Self Sponsor.
  9. Brukk - Self Sponsor.
  10. Vimmy Cogilsprocket - Sponsor: Fallowstag
  11. Open.
  12. Open.

First Place Prize:

The first-place prize is a handmade and fully customized bike by the winner’s choice, of the value of five hundred gold. Sponsored and made by Fallowstag.

Second Place Prize:

The second-place prize is a handmade and high-quality set of clothing by the winner’s choice. Sponsored and made by TK Studios.

Third Place Prize:

The third-place prize is a beautiful handmade bracelet that holds the awesome power of teleportation to four major cities of either faction. Sponsored by The Hummingbird Emporium.

Notes

We advise you to sign up at least a week beforehand, to make it easier for everybody to know about your presence. As well as showing up at least twenty minutes beforehand, as we will be running the event right on time.

Last-minute signups will be allowed on the day, but only if those who’ve signed up do not show up at the race time. It starts at eight in the evening, realm time.

Contact on Discord: Modian (CAPTAIN#9227)

10 Likes

You´re all welcome to come give me a poke ICly, on discord or just poking me in wow with a whisper.

if you wanna offer an idea or give an idea for a third place price, then just contact me and share your thoughts.

3 Likes

My character was present for the Grand Prix hosted in Badlands last year. It was a blast, with excitement, drama, sweat, babes with little clothing , the smell of oil in the air… What a place. Keep it going guys! Hummingbirds will be there to watch and support all, but of course will have a favourite!

4 Likes

We won’t miss out on this!
Rider: TBA
Sponsor: The Legerdemain Lounge

2 Likes

Want to sign one of my members for it.

Name: Pixzi “Mo” Crazyshot
Sponsor: The Hummingbird Emporium

3 Likes

Ixmort Pepperchin - Self Sponsor.

OOC Name : Ixmort

New sign-ups are getting added from the waitlist, those who are waiting for an opening can still reach out to reserve a spot.

Terribly late to the show here, but I’d like to sign up if still possible.

Name: Zunaj
Sponsor: Self-sponsored (though representing his own business, the Tinker-troll’s Workshop)

2 Likes

Signing up our racer!

Name : Vivian Skybreaker - Overhaul
Sponsor : The Wolf and Lamb

2 Likes

While you wait for the signup on the forum, you can come to the Fallowstag shop tomorrow
(dalaran, The hunters reach) and talk about it ICly and hand over coin.

1 Like

Terribly late and thrown in by his wife, but:

Name: Michael van rook
Sponsor: Self-sponsored

3 Likes

We made our choice:

Sindovia ‘Dove’ Kaltris will start for The Legerdemain Lounge.

2 Likes

Hi! I’d love to join in the race on the 29th.

Name: Osara Warren
Sponsor: Self

2 Likes

Event team locked and loaded, final spots for the racers with two more weeks to go!

Howdy there folks. Time to sign my Dwarf for the race, hehe!

Name: Brukk
Sponsor: Self Sponsored (For now!)

1 Like

Name : Vimmy Cogilsprocket
Sponsor : Fallowstag

1 Like

Name: Baaen Mournstar (OOC: Baaen)
Sponser: Mournstar Creations.

1 Like

Hey, sorry sadly I just got my work rota for next week and seems I have been put on the late shift that day now :frowning: No way ill make it in time. So I will have to retract my sign up. So sorry :frowning: Goodluck to all the racers! and I hope the event goes well!

1 Like

Mardock Blackhammer had to drop out, so Sarah Sandcog will be replacing him, still sponsored by T-K Studios.

1 Like

I will be representing the TK Mafia and leading them TO VICTORY!

1 Like