Radek Fuselock AWOL?

I have a max level character that hasn’t played through Dragonflight, Shadowlands or BfA. I have unlocked the Visions of N’Zoth and Nazjatar. My issue is that when I enter the Hall of Beasts there are no NPCs! Radek Fuselock (and Manapoof) in particular are missing which makes it impossible to access the Gnomeregan and Stratholme pet battle dungeons. I’ve been to Dalaran and spoken to the Manapoof there but he only offers the two pet dungeons I could walk into Dead Mines and Wailing Caverns.

Does anyone have any idea how I can get into the correct phase of Dazar’Alor or get into these Pet Dungeons any other way?

I don’t have one clear answer, just several disjoint observations:

According to your armoury, you have not completed any of the pet battle dungeons, at least on challenge mode https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/ruta/achievements/pet-battles but you do have the pet Son of Skum,which you get from completing the dungeon. That leaves me a bit confused. Maybe the armoury is out of date?

While I think you don’t have to complete the dungeons in order, you probably should, since they do ramp in difficulty.

If you have the quest, or if you have completed a Challenge mode dungeon before, you don’t need the teleport. You can just turn up at the entrance, take the quest there, and walk in. Gnomeregan is more awkward for Horde to access, but it is entirely do-able.

If you’re horde, the ideal, death-free way of getting to Micro Zoox is the following:

• go to Grom’gol Base Camp in Nothern Stranglethorn
  • take the teleport into Gnomegeran
  • create a costum group and instantly leave it (or join an existing group)
  • wait a minute to get teleported out of the dungeon
    You’ll spawn right before the NPC! No deaths, no repair costs!

Manapoof offers teleports only to the dungeons youhave completed - on Challange, AFAIR.

I don’t see any comments on Wowhead about Radek Fuselock being phased. I do have a Horde character that could go with you to Dazar if you like - maybe Party Sync would phase you. But it should not be necessary, AFAIK.

Heh, I was actually posting for my missus, Zarih. Contrary to what they Armory reckons I have done all the Pet Dungeons on Challenge Mode, several times, and have all the available pets. :rofl:

I actually invited Zarih to a group and waited for her in the Hall of Beasts, however I did not sync the party. Thanks for replying and providing this crucial piece of intel I’d overlooked.

Once I synced our new group she could see Radek and take the breadcrumb quests. Group disbanded. Sean Withers, outside Stratholme, would teleport her into the Pet Dungeon and she could attempt Challenge mode afterwards and progress.

Zarih and I are very grateful, thank you so much for taking the time to offer some help. :fist: :+1:

1 Like