Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

I know I repeat myself, but you can thank players for these changes AND Blizzard for listening to them, this isn’t (just) on Blizzard. The event was fine before. Almost guaranteed 1-2 drops per completed echo and boss.

No it wasn’t… it was over if you weren’t present for the first 5 minutes and you were screwed over having to wait for the next rotation in 1h 25m. Literally nothing about that was ‘fine’.

*sigh * Yes, that is why I previously said there were issues. And early on complained about that in more detail. You’re obviously a forum regular so I’m puzzled over your current obliviousness.

Anyway, being there on the start of the thing and getting guaranteed loot from one or more Echoes AND the boss is still several times better than grinding for hours and hoping for drops that may or may not happen at all. This is little different from certain previous events like the treasure goblin or the hearthstone thingy. It’s on a schedule and happening frequently, if you miss one, who cares? The next is just around the corner…or at least would have been…and I hope they revert it back to that. Most high speed pushers are done with everything anyway so it should be at least somewhat more relaxed.

2 Likes

thats because you do it wrong.

you get like 14k resource just from killing 3 bosses for daily rewards.

over next 21 days till launch thats 21x14k = 294k resource.

now deduce from this all the warbound pieces you get of event rares / bosses

you are not meant to just mindlessly farm it.

sure you can passively do farm it while leveling alts - but thats just nice addition

most of resource is meant to come from daily reward.

What? Players cried over lag instead of reducing player counts they increased health… making it worst lol.

You sure you wanted to reply to my post? Because if you actually did, uh…how about you check the thread here? Literally just the first blue post says it. Even the tl;dr has it summarised. The comments of people make it clear as well. The lag complaints were more a side issue at most, they only got more in the focus later.

Yeah because its a blue post doesn’t make it right lol… the # of players being reduced would lead to no lag and the boss lasting a normal amount of time…

BLIZZARD HEAR YE

Well you can believe what you want, it’s a free world. You can believe that nobody complained about anything you pretend not to care about or you can believe that a company listens to the loudest and most heard complaints and makes changes according to that. Literally just go through the thread and not just some choice posts.

But while we’re at it playing petty forum fight, you don’t have to do the event do you? When I have a fight with lag I just don’t mind and keep fighting. Like whatever, takes a little longer but so what, not like the game is reaching through the screen and choking me for every skipped frame or whatever. But you do you I guess.

Wait a sec, I gotta look for something. Ah, there it is, was worried there would be no help for this scenario. Ignoring will have to do, wish there was a block function. (edit: Dear Blizzard, one thousand years is NOT forever!)

That’s great and all, 'cept leveling characters do damn all damage still when their gear is lagging behind by 50 levels.

Need Recruit gear off vendor!

1 Like

Hey man PSA. If you are in a timewalking campaign on your leveling toon. Even if you took the quest to get the Dala HS working. You are in a broken version of the event. You need to leave the timewalking campaign at chromie and rejoin regular time. No more broken scaling and bosses die fast. You also do the event with max lvl people and not just low lvl people who are in the timewalking campaign. I was so confused why everything took so long on leveling toons and why the event was dead… Because i started the dragonflight campaign on them… So dumb lol

2 Likes

They take away something only to give it back to you a few days later to look good. haha
Gold.

Raggy basically got one shot this morning

Hey, I’m just a messenger. :man_shrugging:

So would removing the player max not fix the issues ppl had? the blue is a CM… he is told what to say and what he can say… lol typical defence force I see :slight_smile: Hint Blizzard doesn’t listens at all lol… Not until it effects subs… See Cata

Scaling feels much better now, even on low level alts. Bosses die faster now. I don’t know if you have polished the event a bit but I enjoy the event now more.

1 Like

i lvld 4 chars in the event to max and i have to say…you get close to zero gear, while leveling and if i didnt have some heirlooms i would have like 20 gs till lvl 70
for the first lvl till 40 i still participate in the events, after that (because i didnt upgraded the heirlooms) i just stand afk till the event is over and fly to the next.

It feels differently to me now. Previously, on a level 10 alt, even normal mobs almost killed me. And, it took 2x-3x the time to kill the main bosses. I’m not saying that it is perfect, it is not, it just feels much better to me now.

And, yes, the dropped gear is still lacking in comparison with the speed of levelling.

Changes are great but the fact that many of us purposefully didn’t interact with the event the first week because we knew Blizz would change it is getting tiresome.

Can y’all just release events a lot more player time friendly, please? This never ending cycle of event releases → rewards vs time is crap → players moan → event gets nerfed is getting real boring.

I stand corrected: scaling indeed becomes worse as someone levels up. We cannot participate effectively from a dps perspective indeed. I could only interrupt, heal a bit or remove magic / curse and that was it.