Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

Ah yes, my fault I did not see the PTR. Thank you

They test stuff ??? since when

5 Likes

Since everyone overloaded their forum software with whines since Wednesday! It’s costing them more to keep the web-hamsters running around their wheels than fixing and testing the game!

1 Like

please make it so you dont get credit for the event if you’re in a raid group. they’re lagging up the servers something stupid and people dont listen

1 Like

Came here specificly just to say thanks , keep up the work on feedback!
ps. reduce the crests farming needed in TWW thanks

Any words about servers? Why dont you address the lag problem?

2 Likes

I assume this will largly fix it self now that you can hop in and do the content when ever you want, not everyone rushing at the same time doing it, or thats what I´m hoping at least.

1 Like

What about fixing the bug where it gets to 5 memories down but doesnt register the 6th so the end boss never spawns?

Ive wasted an hour today tryign to complete the weekly due to this

sorry but that you have to work on this pre event is ridiculous. This feels like you would add the first event to a game. How in the world could you not know this will be bad. Please start removing the quality team and exchange it with players who play wow.

4 Likes

Jup; they should at least keep it at four times repeatable with alts, after all, playing four characters is what the warband theme promotes.

6 Likes

How dare those customers complain about a broken product.

2 Likes

please go a step further and remove the 1 hour time frame. for no reasons someone needs to wait 1 hour. It was bad in Dragonflight and will be again here…

1.) intentionally release a timewasting mess
2.) come back with a “we hear you” post shortly after
3.) ???
4.) profit

10 Likes

Nice one Blue guys, great to see you are still out there.

Expect much of the same at the start of TWW and at the start of every patch.

It’s just how it is.

2 Likes

I Don’t think you understand what we are complaining about too here… my 2nd alt hasn’t got a single loot from doing the northrend one at all and the lag is definitely making it think that i didn’t and other do the event at all and this is unacceptable.

before trying to do these changes maybe you need to look into the massive horrible lag that is causing the event system to think that 99% of players aren’t doing which in fact we are before increasing the rewards and etc.

3 Likes

Cheers, I guess. I just don’t get why it was released in this state in the first place though. This game has existed for two decades. I don’t understand why you have to learn these lessons over and over, year after year.

4 Likes

At least something is happening…
This is one of those “let’s bring it out the worst possible way and get credit for improving, showing how we listen to the people” things right there.
Because otherwise it would mean the people at Blizzard actually thought the Prepatch event as it went live was okay. And I don’t actually believe they are that stupid.

4 Likes

believe me they are and atm the rewards and etc isn’t the main concern here its the fact that the lag is causing the event system to think that 99% of players aren’t doing the event which in fact we are and we haven’t got a single loot from it at all.

3 Likes

My main issue is the terrible lag during the whole event. It’s impossible to do anything but watch as bosses HP is going down. It’s rather hilarious to what WoW has gotten nowadays.

2 Likes