Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

Scaling is a bit much, especially when there’s less people around… Bosses of Objectives and the Zone boss are scaling to I believe +50%hp [base health] for each person attacking it. That’s a bit much, especially when a lot of people just tag it and afk.

1 Like

Still like this at 3pm server. Not what I’d call an improvement. :slight_smile:

why not just skip the memories and just let us kill the boss thingie every 10 min?

Because killing the boss is the worst part about the event? Laggy and takes ages even on a full server.

the bosses need some tuning down 4sure, they take way to long to kill atm

3 Likes

nobody want to do the memories… well atleast where i am… they just wait around for the boss…
sometimes it doesnt even spawn because nobody botheres with the memories…

they should do something with lag and just let us kill the boss

Thank you for new event so I am done with it! I didnt expect it goes fast to get all I need. :heart_eyes:

Lag is unplayable. Huge chance of not getting loot, bosses and tasks taking ages because the server updates once every 10 seconds.

The event seems dead? In a shard with 4 people and it’s taking so long to kill stuff to the point it’s not worth doing it.

Memory objectives always give 200 residual essences and a chance of loot.

Focusing on the ones who’s objective is to kill one target are done pretty quickly.

Scaling is beyond iffy adding 100% [base] hp for each person tagging… and there’s just so many people that just tags leaving others to kill it… and if it’s the end boss with the lag that causes dps to drop significantly it takes 10 minutes… :grimacing:

2 Likes

Wow! A lowly alt I haven’t used in ages at level 62, got to level 70 in 2 and a bit events :+1::grinning:

There has to be a compromise somewhere between ‘boss dies in seconds’ , and 'boss dies … eventually.

(cap on the maximum HP might be an idea?)

1 Like

The “in between” memories before the boss should be reduced to the mini bosses (hogger, mosh, jarraxus etc) and bin the others.

2 Likes

100 % agree

Maybe a good idea to give us crests and flightstones enough to allow us to actually upgrade our gear, or even allow us to use the residual memories to upgrade these specific pieces?

Can you fix bugs that makes old gear you get from old school raids cost loads to repair cost if you die before selling it.

thanks

I can’t get the quests in each radiant echoes zone anymore. Are we not meant to do this on several characters? Getting 3k residual memories the first time you kill a boss on each character should be default IMO.

Its 1 per zone per day per account now.

Oh man that means even more grinding. Just the thing I didn’t want right now. Got way to many characters that needs better gear. Don’t get why Blizzard does these things