Radiant Echoes Improvements Are Now Live

i like this part.

1 Like

This person has the right idea. Tedious gameplay with desirable rewards have been Blizzard’s lazy design philosophy for many, many years now. The Warfront weekly in BfA was a great example, but I bet it started much earlier than that.

I’ll get the ring, seems like it should only take another day or two. Might bother with the transmog, but it looks pretty meh to be honest.

Let’s all stop for a minute and ask ourselves, if it weren’t for the rewards, how many of us would participate in this event? Why are we gathering in large groups fighting trivial mobs and bosses over and over, with performance so bad that the servers can barely handle it? No other genre would get away with this kind of low effort content.

Is anything going to be done about the lag?

I’m wondering the same thing. Completely unplayable and no loot from the end boss.

I said it was much better, but I was wrong. It is way too long to do event and you made people afk. This is bad so please make it faster! Thank you!

Awesome! Thanks for the change. The events are actually fun now.

it is much better but still several severe problems:

• Purchased gear is still very costly.
  • The lag from the end boss is often unplayable.
  • Not getting loot from the end boss due to said lag.
1 Like

Yeah the scaling is too much. More so because there’s too many people around doing nothing and just leeching; but they are adding onto the HP. :weary:

1 Like

Well the problem is, I have more than 7 characters I want to do the event with but only can quest on 1 a day? yes I can run the others through but why? the currency drops for all so why bother? I prefer being able to choose to do it weekly on all my chars so they each have a chance every week of getting an item, as I said, sad as it is, I have more than 7 toons

Huge improvement! I leveld a char from 60 to 7 in less than an hour and almoat completely geared up! Great time! Hardly any lags to be honest!

Well done, Blizzard! Better late than never.

1 Like

Huge W.

I do hope ya’ll gave the UberEats driver that visited the Dev. Office and came up with the idea a decent tip.

All armour sets obtained
All weapons obtained

Those were my goals

I’ll do the dailies for a few days until I have enough for both mounts then see you in early access!

the event is so much better now. you can get 200 for small objectives, 3k for first time boss and consecutive kills 1400. its actually fun now except lich king because this zone is laggy af.

1 Like

Yeah, it is so much chill and easy to farm. :heart_eyes:

I really like the fixes and improvements made.
Although, I’m doing them on my alt now. My damage feels like nonexistent :rofl:

Especially when several players tag the NPC.

Are you going to address the lag problem? You continue to ignore it and add new events without fixed servers? We dont pay for this!

GIVE US ANY WORDS ABOUT IT, DEVS!?

Actually works 50% you cant change the better version, only the LFR/Normal tier, not the Normal/Heroic one

Lag seems better today Lag is still bad after 11am, it was fine before.

The buffed mini bosses are mostly fine, at least when people are there with their mains. I suppose later in the day it’ll become a bigger issue as the ratio of mains to alts will be lower.

I do wish they’d remove all those fear effects. They are just not fun.

The event feels much better now, thank you.

What I would still improve is that please allow unlimited tagging on these event mobs. Right now, the mobs often turn grey and not everyone in the area can get credit for kills which is a frustrating experience.

1 Like

11 am EU server LK laggs no reward - yes from 6am-10:55 all was fine - now its a joke once again :rofl: (no i’m not at cap)