RAF program - reward problem

Hello,
After working on two unresolved tickets I was redirected to the Customer Support page by a support team.

The short issue description is: having accounts that were invited in the old RaF program I started receiving rewards from a new RaF instead of the expected old one.

I still have 2 accounts that were invited in Mart 2023 and their subscriptions are staying active all the time. Starting in Apr, 23 I receive rewards from the new RaF program despite the fact that all requirements to continue receiving the rewards from the old program have been met me:

1. Accounts were invited before a specific date when “NEW” recruit-a-fried program was released
  2. Regular payments (or active subscriptions) weren’t paused/postponed/terminated (they are active today).

To fix this, in April I created a ticket. After some conversations, the support team has informed me that:

1. “… There is a known issue where some legacy RAF links that should still be generating rewards from the previous set are instead giving the new rewards instead.” by GM Arlyeton.
  2. “… this should be fixed up when your WoW1 and 3 accounts charge up again in May. If you do not see the proper rewards by May 19th, as long as you keep the subscriptions running, then reach back out and we will get this looked into again.” by GM Verendmos.

A few days ago I received two rewards BUT from the new RaF again instead of the old one. I was following all rules and keeping requirements but the last two rewards are not coming!

related Issue IDs: #88574580 and #89003722

Hey Авокадушка,

Thanks for the detailed description of the issue, though I’m afraid it’s not something we’d be able to assist with over the forums.

Your best option would be to reply to your most recent issue so our Game Masters can take another look.

Thanks!