Rage of the Frozen Champion or Biting Cold?

Hello guys, I am currently running Bos DW build with Rage of the Frozen Champion legendary but thinking about trying Biting Cold. I am doing a lot of m+ and when I check overall damage at the end of dungeon, I see that most of my damage comes from BoS and remorseless winter. I am not against keeping Rage leggo but isn’t Biting Cold better alternative in m+? I already have KSM and doing only +15 or Higher keys. What’s your opinion?

Go to raider.io and check what the top death knight for each key is using for each specific dungeon.
People on these forums are generally not qualified to give you advice.

2 Likes

I think Biting Cold is better for pure AoE but it loses value in single target when compared to RotFC. I personally run Biting Cold most of the time in MM+. The damage profile of the team you climb with might also influence that choice. RotFC is quite better for raiding though, you probably want to have both maxed out at some point.

As a sidenote,
RotFC means more Rime procs and Rime procs that give runic power which means longer BoS window. So if you mean to compare the 2 legos you have to take into account the added BoS duration and added Howling Blast damage (and therefore Avalanche damage if you picked the talent).

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, I think I will just test it myself and see results.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.