Ragefire Chasm

That’s a broad definition of trolling.

That doesn’t means I like it and the thread proves that I would prefer another solution.

I am trying to save you dude… Get out of your own way Hillary!

(No i cant spell that sentence right. or id get banned. stop messgaing me about it)

Try class trial on a hordie? I know they can’t enter raids but no idea about dungeons.

Make the desired armor’s class (so someone with mail here I take it?) and try to get in. No hassle with guards, no long runs from Teldrassil or whatnot that way.

1 Like

You need rogue.

It seems you’ve been given plenty of suggestions. So maybe one will suit?

still beats walking again all the way from the nearest alliance city, doesnt it?

• Class Trial characters can play dungeons appropriate to their level only

Given that these old Azeroth dungeons scales up to level 30, everyone capable of soloing them have learned flying. Also given that the nearest Alliance-friendly inn is in Ratchet, getting back to Orgrimmar takes no time.

Unfortunately the best solution seem to postpone mail-farming RfC until my Hunter is lvl 60. I could surely do it with a trial Horde, but I find it being wasteful in regards of any unlearned BoEs and recipes that might drop. Too bad one can’t send mail across factions.

At first I took you seriously as someone naive…
Still did by the second relply…

Now after this though…
You know that you can do it your self.
No Blizzard wont level down stuff so you can mog farm easier.
= Rip thread…

Why are we still here? Just too suffer?

dude, just do whatever you want. if you die you spawn right outside of og which is still closer than ratchet.

1 Like

Why not make a new mail char, if you choose an Allied race you can just start at level 10.

Choose Cataclysm timeline from Chromie

Open LFD and choose specific dungeons

Tick Ragefire Chasm and repeatedly queue. You can do this on Alliance or Horde and so send over any BoEs/Recipes to your main.

2 Likes

Sigh… well then, all you can do is level a preferably allied race toon to 40ish level. 45 is prolly safer.

A horde character? 35 will be enough as that’s when the legacy bonus kicks in, 40 will probably oneshot most things. I managed to solo most of Black Temple with a level 35 rogue, only got stuck at the 2nd to last boss due to mechanics. A level 30 dungeon should be fine at 35 even if bosses will still be a bit of HP sponges.

fly down to strangle thorn vale fly and land on the horde gas bag take the ogrimar one when you get close to ogrimar take off and fly through tunnels to the dungeon

It kills me that it still displays DM and RFC as level 7 dungeons in the finder (even though the finder is only unlocked at level 10). It also shows SFK and WC as level 8 dungeons even though they only unlock at like 15 or 16. I reported that UI bug in the past but they don’t care to fix it.

1 Like

It is not a UI bug.
You can test this if you want on classic servers you can enter RFC at level 7 or 8 the level you are seeing is the old how low you had to be to be allowed to enter the instance.

Speaking of Stranglethorn that reminded me that Horde have a teleporter from there into Gnomeregan.

Someone probably should have asked sooner for them to make similar things for RFC and the SW Stockade.

It is because even pre-squish you could enter the instance at like level 10 but the finder showed it as a level 15. If they managed to do it before no reason they can’t do it now the dungeon finder shouldn’t depend on the actual lowest level you can enter on foot.

Easy solution is to level a horde character :sweat_smile: goes so fast now! Allied race - tank or healer q for TBC dungeons get high enough lvl to solo the dungeons you like stuff from :stuck_out_tongue:

Why would anyone want to queue for TBC dungeons? Queue for the Legion or BFA dungeons.

If you q for tbc or any other old expansion you get the bonus xp from lvl 10 (random dungeons) + the dungeons are fun and have lots of quest inside = plenty xp fastest xpansion to level at least the first 10 levels via lfd