Ragefire Chasm

So, how low-lewel can one be and still be able to farm this dungeon?

I obviously speak for Alliance chars where Orgrimmar city guards hits like raid bosses for low level chars.

1 Like

?? — I assume you can use google… But its a lvl 13-18 dungeon.

Is it different for Alliance players?

Alliance players can’t exactly wander around in Orgrimmar. Level 60s with armour can fly and survive to the instance portal all fine, but lower level chars have a bigger challenge getting this far.

Farm it?

Like, you want to level in there or you want to just faceroll it without it scaling to your level?

Okey…

And why do you want to do this one spesfically? There is always The Deadmines and Shadowfang keep and all…

If you want to farm Ragefire Chasm. Youd obviously need to be high enough level to survive the Orgrimmar guards

it is the trip to the dungeon that is the challenging part for low level Alliance characters, the dungeon itself is a walk in the park.

It’s the boss drop transmogs.

Be Max level and have enough Ilvl to survive the Air guards. And all… You should be able to make it in.

I would just strip my gear and make it as far as I could until I die.
Then you just ress and repeat until you reach the dungeon

5 Likes

You could queue for it with a low level friend and use party sync.

Otherwise you’ll just have to fly in and get to the entrance.

3 Likes

Sigh. I can’t be bothered to level cap my mail armour class alt yet.

That’s true, but if that clear doesn’t drops all the needed transmogs I will have to exit and reset. Aka HS to nearest Alliance innkeeper and travel to Orgrimmar again for every time I have to reset.

Why can’t we get the factions merged already? :stuck_out_tongue:

You can start a new mail char, minimal levelling until you can queue for the specific dungeon and just run it repeatedly until you get items. Then delete when you’re done. Just choose Cataclysm levelling with Chromie.

Sure HS is comfy but RFC is a small dungeon, I would just walk back out again

Stay strong!

3 Likes

You could just pick a druid, get dreamwalk. Using dreamwalk while in the instance sends you to the Emerald Dreamway, using it again while in the Emerald Dreamway will teleport you just outside the instance.

but hes looking for mail transmog.

tbh i d just death ress until i reached the dungeon and then walk out every time i cleared it. hearthing out and walk all the way back is highly inefficient.

3 Likes

You can so say, but the guards outside the instance will oneshoot lowlevel chars that tries to reset, and once dead you need walk all the way through Durotar to resurrect a few metres from the instance portal in order to be able to enter it again. Guarding the instance portal is a couple guards not happy about me being there.

Level up. No you wont get your transmog needs without it. Just Level up so you don’t get one shot by the guards. The end.

Level up your char. get basic ilvl. and you can fly in and out without problem.

Blizzard wont lower the guards so that Alliance player lvl 5 can farm Ragefire Casmn… Come on…

The guards are max level of course so you’ll have to be at least in the 50s to survive to the entrance. If you want an exact number you’re welcome to test it and tell us the results.

I’d rather level a horde alt instead.

1 Like

This is the way.

1 Like

can’t you make a hunter/shammy horde alt, level it to an appropriate level to solo the dungeon, and farm it on horde if you’re just after mail mogs?

His trolling us… Obviously he knows this. We all fell hook line and sinker for this one…