Raid Boss life

Stop calling me that… jeez.

1 Like

We have no idea what the benefits are, what salary does Blizz pay ? Do you get a company flying mount ? Free health insurance ? Access to the directors bathroom ? Free food in the company restaurant ?

These are questions we need to know the answer to.

As an aside, I always thought it would be an idea that we get a token for each raid boss kill and after getting say 100 tokens we get the opportunity to actually play that boss for one encounter.

1 Like

There was this comic of Ragnaros taking shower before new adventurers come and how he was picking loot from the box for the evening.

But cannot find this one now - its an old one.

1 Like

If I was a raid boss I would have a BIS trinket or something with a 0.01% droprate and just enjoy the karma of my enemies rage as they have to wait another week for more disappointment.

1 Like

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows.
It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as a raid. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!”
– Ragnaros’s dad ca. 17 years ago

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.