Raid bot vs trinkets?

So I recently just got the 200ilvl crit pvp trinket which has an on use effect that gives 160 intellect for 15 sec and has a 1 min CD and I replaced my unstaple quantum trinket and raid bot says the pvp trinket is worse by 1%, I know it’s a flat 62 intellect which is great + the crit or Haste every 1.5 mins, but I feel the pvp trinket is ultimately better at least in M+ maybe in raids as well cuz sometimes the quantum trinket doesn’t actually work as I would like it to mid boss fights, anyways I would like to know what you guy think, ofcurse those who actually tried both multiple times in various situations would know better than raid bots.
Btw both at 200, and the other trinket is 213 glyph so yea I won’t be replacing that one for now, also am a frost mage with 29% crit with pvp trinket 27% without it.

Yh the quantum dooda trinket always sims the stat buff. It’s a sim trap. PvP trinket is much better for general use.

1 Like

You are raiding heroic and you’re not doing above 10+ so it literally doesn’t matter what you play at this point of the season.

Not to mention healers stealing the procc because they ran low on mana.

:grimacing:

1 Like

Only thing worth choosing in my vault this week was an IQD… see if I can make it work lol

I didn’t ask if it matters or not, I know what am doing, plus I just joined Wow 2 months into shadowlands.Just cuz u had 2 month head start and a guild to do Mythic shriek and keystone master doesn’t prove how good you are at the game at all, huge majority of players who stared early in shadowlands already got those down, so yeah no point of your comment at all whether you were to Trying to give an advice or show off.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.