Raid Lag in Mythic and Heroic

Experiencing some massive lag spikes in Nyalotha raid, happened on Mythic yesterday and Heroic today, world and home ms are fine, fps is fine but still getting lag spikes. Our entire raid team is experiencing them making the game unplayable. Can we get an update for a product we are paying for?

15 Likes

huge lag in our mythic raid right now. Its immposible to kill any boss. Lost one raid night last thursday… now again… pls fix this !

3 Likes

same here. horrible spikes makes it impossible to kill on mythic.

Please fix. Not very hopefull about Shadowland launch if the game is already lagging now.

1 Like

Same. Unplayable

Same on Dalaran, lagging since yesterday.

2 days lagging i can’t play and raid with my guild :frowning:

2 days of lag :frowning:

Unplayable since 2 days.

Lag spikes since the prepatch.

Exactly the same here.

It’s not even high ms. It’s just everything getting smushed into 2-3 second ticks.

1 Like

Constant in-game lag since yesterday Wed 10/21 until today Thu 10/22 on EU-Dalaran. Both Home/World ping are at usual values for me (10/15ms) but it’s unplayable for mythic encounters.

Yup, lag spikes happening in mythic Nya’lotha right now. Started midway through raid night, about half of the raid lagging, but no one has high ms.
On Draenor realm, Horde side.

The instability of the servers is the only constant that Blizzard seems to be able to deliver for the last few months. It is getting absolutely ridiculous, how the performance of the game becomes worse and worse everytime. In my opinion, the game is in such a bad state, burning left and right. I truly hope they are able to fix that til Shadowlands Release, else I don’t know if its worth to keep playing…sadly

unplayable !

Started rekilling Mythic N’zoth but with 5+ people their game is unplayable we had to call the raid. Would love a fix for this before we raid again on Sunday. Trying to get our last mounts and just call it quits until SL.

1 Like

Ysondre same.
Do something plz. No one want to play now, no one want after that.

Mythic Nzoth is practically unplayable at the moment.

2 Likes

The game is unplayable, it’s a lag fiesta. But I think they don’t care about EU, They didn’t read the class feedback on EU since 2007.

PS: The dev behind the shaman changes you are just a clown especially on the flameshock duration.

2 Likes

Tarren Mill unplayable in Ny’alotha aswell. I understand a lot of resources are being spent on getting the update ready… but you can not neglect the community brave enough to play the ‘game’ untill that day comes.

3 Likes