Raid Loot Droprates Tuning -- 17 February

So first nerf drop rates and then boost them?
Mabe stop make changes that people don’t need and don’t want?

3 Likes

The development team keeps using this tactic from time to time to retain maximum number of players in this game.

It has nothing to do with feedback or such thing…

2 Likes

They encourage you to keep your subscription by playing and gearing alts

A good change, but it’s to late. We are already burnt out of 0 loots from 15-20 bosses streaks and raiding simply brings no joy anymore. 95% of my items are from m+, and you successfuly made raiding trash this x-pac (I have like 6 ir 7 hc clears and few mythic kills and I just can’t stand raiding anymore. WHEN at this point it should be bringing most fun due to progreasing mythic and getting these 226 loot items).

They said that 10 man groups should now get 2 items per boss.

How can you be fully geared when you get no loot from the content you do? My main has ~70 hc boss kills and 95% of my items are from m+/vault (he’s 213-220ilvl atm), not drops from bosses. Without m+ I would sit at like 201ilvl if I was only raiding.

6 Likes

if you`re a raider you should be getting 226/233 loot from the mythic raid?

Just wonder why it takes two months to make such simple changes.

1 Like

It’s…an interesting way to word a change. Perhaps it is intended for…a less than smart audience?

33% seems like a big number while in reality it’s not, it’s 33% of 3 which is 0.99, this equals to 4 item drops per boss (there are currently 3 item drops per boss).

WQ in Legion and BFA did give so much better loot then Shadowlands does. And WQ in Shadowlands are so much harder(take longer) to complete. So why dont give us casual solo player something to?

And ffs start do Torghast rewarding also! There should be chest in the end like there was in visions. When you done with legendary and the Maw-mount there is absolutle no point going there again. So give us something to keep doing it!

3 Likes

Its not as simple as that beta is very limited as the masses havnt got there to open up every little loop hole in their plans, also in the last expansion, gear was dropping too frequently people were geared early and not getting many upgrades during the tier, it takes time to get the right implementation too much gear, you gear early and after a few weeks you get items drop that are no use, at least this way every week we’ve gone in and done more damage helping us progress every week making the content last longer. I’m still glad they’ve up’d the drop rate, progress has been a little too slow.

What exactly would change with the drop rate exactly…?
It’s not like the drop rate is bad in M+… it’s the ilvl.

Good luck getting the loot, if you aren’t getting the drops xD.
Most people have got their upgrades from the M+ vault nowadays.

The graph of sub numbers and time played dipped below a certain line.

Typical slight of hand from Blizzard take something away and then reintroduce it with fanfair and make out they did it for us.

8 Likes

Less statistics, more “for fun” changes would do. It’s a video game ffs

1 Like

What about world content?
Ion mentioned world content in his tweet. But were those just empty promises?

Except that 3 instead of 2 is 50% more.
33% more is 4 instead of 3.

Loot weren’t meaningful from the start.

The games litterally built on spam X amount of content to cap vault. Hope vault drops good options.

The whole “bring back classic loot” flopped the moment you aknowledged vault isn’t classic loot m+ existance ain’t classic loot. 4x difficulties of every content ain’t classic loot

The games never gonna go make to meaningful loot.

I mean imagine launching the most accessible legendaries yet from solo content in the same expansion trying to push meaningful loot.

Loot being slow to get doesn’t make it meaningful.

Panic stations, guess subs have fallen through the floor at this point. I highly doubt it is going to encourage that many additional people into Nathria who cannot afford the boosts.

1 item OMEGALUL

lmao oh no 1 more piece of loot now loot is no longer meaningful oh the drama

2 Likes