Raid Tuning Coming 22 June

No they aren’t. Most reasonable streamers are saying what a great and healthy change it is.

Theres always fringe people that will moan about anything, and people like you that will act like their opinion is the norm to make a point.

1 Like

They should never nerf mythic, if anything they should buff it and make it harder as people gain more gear in the season.

You`re not entitled to clearing the raid on the hardest difficulty, u can see the bosses on normal just fine. If your team is not good enough then its not good enough, simple as.

but even that gets slightly negated by the world first’s addon creators whats the point of making it hard if you have a world first team that simply makes addons that make it easier :stuck_out_tongue: i think if you really want to make it hard then you should remove the ability to use addons in mythic and not design fights around addons in the first place

Not surprised, the guilds that cleared Sanctum were not complitely satisfied about the difficoulty and the devs pulled out another ToS.

The problem came with people beeing to feed of the expansion and a lower morale compared to Legion.

Raid tunning has nothing to do with content team. The actual reason as to why SL lacked content is because Blizzard assumed covenants and borrowed powers ARE content (I don’t think they are but that’s how it is).

My opinion (Take it with a pinch of salt, because I’m not raiding atm):

Normal (hot take): should be almost the same as LFR, but with higher numbers.

Heroic difficulty: Heroic should be fully and easily clearable by any Pugs with 270 ilvl on average, that don’t know the mechanics very well, but have a really basic understanding of where to move without coordination. If you don’t wanna make it as easy as that, you should make it give the same rewards as M+15. Else there’s no point raiding heroic for gear-driven people, unless you raise the required key-level for 278 Great Vault Loot.
As compensation, you could add more visual rewards to M+, and make it something, that people do for Fun, rather than Gear. =)

Mythic: I have no opinion there.

Unlike you I provide statistics on wcl for my posts. Feel free to provide some sources as well sometimes instead of your cringe behaviour.

SL and especially Season 3 was a failure for sure. glad they did what they did and propably saw the same problems in their internal numbers as I and a lot of others did. :slight_smile:

Really? Ive not seen twitch and youtube sources to back up your assertion. :thinking:

Wow, those are crazy nerfs o,o

I’ve not tried mythic yet, people seem to agree that its overtuned so I’ll believe it.
But some nerfs (Like Anduin) even hit normal and heroic difficulty. It really did not feel like raid was too hard on normal difficulty tbh, dunno why they did that.

This expansion final raid is a joke and nerfs make it even jokier.
I tank whole raid in LFR every time it resets.
Jailer is a joke even not-nerfed, we rarely go above 3 stacks, mostly 1-2, can kill him even without wiping.
Halondrus usually takes 2-3 stacks to kill until everybody learn mechanics and start bumping clouds, not just pew-pew or whack-whack while letting someone else do it.
Compare to N’Zoth > 10 stacks (max) was common thing.
This whole expansion is desperate.

LFR is tourist mode and not really the focus of these changes. Anyone with a pulse and the ability to headbutt their keyboard can kill lfr bosses - and you make it sound “easy” because you only wipe a small number of times :rofl:

LFR is harder than normal because random bunch of people have no clue about mechanic and everyone think others will do the work for them.
Well-coordinated guild runs succeed Normal+, while LFR zerg rush often fails despite encounters do less damage, bosses have less hp, fewer and more forgiving mechanics.

Maybe now. Have you seen pre nerf normal Anduin? Before nerf everything was a joke up to Anduin. …and he was overtuned af for a normal boss.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.