Raid Tuning Coming 6 July

There are a lot of solutions but I guess team 2 still has these ego issues…

I noticed a lot of players, who play alot, wanting to try mythic all of the sudden, so it’s a good step in the right direction. But next time I would suggest to half the number of Bosses and make them easier…

1 Like

raiding is still boring, so who cares :man_shrugging:

if you also want to promote raiding, delete the stupid vault

Those are some pretty significant nerfs! Does this mean that the curve/cutting edge achievements for Sepulcher, together with the Jailor Heroic mount, will be gone with season 4?

Achievemnets will be out whereas jailor HC mount will remain available.

What people who don’t raid CE don’t understand is that for most 2-3 nights guilds the difficulty in closing a raid tier is mostly a function of how much time you have to do so. After the last round of nerfs, it can be argued that this raid is already relatively easy, if we exclude Jailer which is a 300-400 pull boss. The problem is, when you give us less than 6 months to complete an 11 boss raid, its not much about how “hard” the bosses are but rather how much time it takes for you to kill them. To be honest, if the plan was to release s4 in august to begin with, they should have made sanctum into an 8-9 boss raid, and all these nerfs now wouldn’t be needed. Personally my guild is in Jailer P3 now, and we raid 3 nights, and the whole thing has felt pretty tight whereas in previous tiers we always managed some rekills rather easily before the season end.
With that said, im looking forward to s4 now, pretty excited about being able to buy BIS weapons from vendors rather than killing Sylvanas as a rogue and praying for months to see a dagger.

Who would have guessed that players are vanishing in masses if you turn WoW into Darksouls. Oh wait, everyone complained about it right at the beginning of this season.

At least I learned my lesson and become an fotm reroller as this game is not bearable without being a meta slave.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.