Raid Tuning Update -- 27 April

It’s a shame that the nerfs come this fast. We were so close to killing it pre nerf (crabboi)

1 Like

Won’t change anything given the bomb timer.

Imma return that with a go and play hello kitty.

Just like you should get over it that we don’t like the nerf?

Mythic isn’t casual content.

3 Likes

I don’t care tbh as you’re wrong.

WCL clearly shows that by now at least three bosses are overtuned. Playernumbers go down because of entitled mythic raiders who turned this game into an esport fiesta.

They should nerf everything to the ground. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im fine with the nerfs. Even if the mythic raiders complain. They kicked casuals butt by overtuned mess. So please nerf mythic more to let them feel the pain of arrogant devs

Hello person with 2 very viable specs.
Warriors would like to have a word :pleading_face:

same, we’re gonna kill it next reset. kind of sad to see those nerfs :frowning:

thanks to this Halondrus is not fun anymore… revert this sh*t nerfs… or create casual mythic difficulty and tune it there… cheers

Why all these nerfs only for mythic? I thought the so-called elite gamerz like a challenge.

Don’t care.

What’s being done to make world content better and more enjoyable and worthwhile?

1 Like

wow. reading this thread it seems 99% of the playerbase. is goin for Mythic raid.

I still continue proudly to die at Halondrus LFR cuz ppl never go for the balls…

Anyway: they always nerfed mytic raid in the last months (ok maybe here we talk about 1 year) of the exp.

LFR is harder than Mythic raiding. Almost all LFR players ignore any existing mechanics.

3 Likes

Please for the love if god buff trash classes in m+…its an immense struggle to get into a groups.

1 Like

At this given point, you might as well completely chuck out the bomb mechanic because that change alone makes that part of the fight irrelevant, which means the fight is on par with its HC counterpart. Wall bosses are actually healthy for the game.

What the actual…

Why on gods given earth are we tripling the bomb timer?!
Im not against nerfing a boss that has clearly had its bar set very high on purpose but holy crap don’t do this. You’re just turning the boss into something that it was never meant to be. For all accounts, making this change you might as well remove the bomb mechanic entire as it wouldn’t be much of a difference.

I feel really robbed of my chance to kill this boss myself (which was about to happen mind you), now you’re doing it for me.

1 Like

They are just looking at the participation metrics of all guilds and realize no one even care about their product any longer. Maybe it was not a good idea to fail tune the lower difficulties to engage people climbing the ladder. wow was never elden ring and should not transform to this kind of game. But they will learn soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yo at this point just remove anduin below mythic if you keep nerfing him. you cant even get to see the second intermission since weeks cause you nerfed it to the ground.

The nerf will help others to progress the content.

You can progress Mythic content instead of keep reclearing Heroic bosses.

I just killed normal Anduin with a raid where half were 260+ and it STILL felt harder than heroic N’zoth in BFA. Ion has gone completely psycho with the raid tuning wtf. And then of course he nerfs the mythic bosses when his guild reaches them and can’t kill it.

Seriously you’re killing the game by trying to turn it into Dark Souls.

1 Like

we killed that boss long ago without tier and double legendary. if struggle there now, suggest to your guild that you should be doing LFR instead?

There is content out there for you as well!

shadow priest buffs when?