Raider IO is amazing

Stop acting like a imature idiot.

Apt guild name.

1 Like

You are so easily triggered goes from post to post on his DK and Pala name calling and trolling and insulting but doesnā€™t like it when anyone stands up or gives it back .

1 Like

I think people find it easier to blame an addon

2 Likes

Usual spite coming from the usual hater. You are soooo unoriginal itā€™s pathetic. Let me guess, your one of those people who get sooo influenced by memeā€™s you got nothing more original to add. Then the same drivel that has being repeated for years.

Stop talking to me, you are not even trying. If you gonna stand up, then be more original or stop. I ainā€™t backing down, never have. Never will. If you donā€™t like what opinions i have about you. Then stop responding back or deal with it.

Of course. If you are a skilled player, there is absolutely no reason not to use the addon, it will only benefit you and save you hours of frustration and key downgrades.

However, if you arenā€™t skilled and just want that juicy weekly chest, then you are in trouble because of the addon.

By this logic neither does arena rating or anything in this game.

1 Like

Such the alpha wannabe its sad you dish it out calling people names yet you didnā€™t even read the OP you just ranted as always went of the boil and accused him and didnt have the guts to apologise when pointed out to you . You are a horrid person and a tryhard bully nothing more to add.

1 Like

It might not say much, but it does say ā€œmoreā€ than the individualā€™s inflated perception of themselves.

1 Like

Really cba talking more to stupid nonense understanding haters like you. Stop responding to me, you are a huge waste of time.

By that logic, Arena Rating and Experience says nothing about players skill or how good the player is.

Which obviously isnā€™t true.

Is that the only word you know in your very limited vocabulary ? Calling people stupid ? You canā€™t even admit you messed up with your attitude towards OP and now instead you gone into your normal izzyfurious rages and gone off on an inane rant .

1 Like

Since when has logic got in the way of prejudice?

Itā€™s a nice external thing to hate on since it takes the heat off them. Itā€™s not their fault, its the addons!

See post 4 with word stupid , i actually do part time teaching would you like some help working on your vocabulary or you going to keep on ignoring the fact you owe the OP an apology.

1 Like

I would suggest that everyone stops with the personal attacks and return to the topic at hand.

At the moment RIO is the only indicative of ones M+ experience. Back in time it was gear, or gearscore, but now you can basically get end-game ILVL from several activities. RIO shows every run that you have completed in time, making group leaders able to pick players who actually know the instance and affixes. Someone can be in 440, if he does not have a normal RIO points he most likely will be unable to handle the the affix. Noone wants a dead key.

2 Likes

RIO is amazing at ruling out people like Judgementlie from your keystone experience.

At first glance, he is a tank and has the ilvl to potentially run keystones up to +8.
However, after checking his profile and forum posts, you can see he has no experience in running keystones and is in addition (as taken from my OP):

Get RIO now and avoid people like Judgementlie forever <3

4 Likes

its has its good things and bad things, But the good outweighs the bad

And that is the bottom line

2 Likes

Rio is just a tool thatā€™s all its how the players use it some of the time.
But there is ways to get groups without it .

1 Like

Yeah i donā€™t have any experience this season. Because i donā€™t pug and like pugging. Thereā€™s your explanation. Happy?

RIO is pointless in pugs because everyone can do a +10. All the terrible players defend M+ and RIO because it gives easy welfare gear for trivial content. These weak players are barely able to clear Heroic raids even with overgearing them with M+ gear. So all they have to maintain their fragile egos is a fictional score for content which is completely irrelevant in anything below +15.

2 Likes