Raider IO is amazing

All except you apparently

https://raider.io/characters/eu/draenor/Mort%C3%A1rion
2 Likes

Don’t have to get mad with random links. You’re a little snowflake who can’t handle WQs without welfare M+ gear.

Snort, so mad at being found out. :rofl:

6 Likes

So mad at being weak welfare gear baby. :rofl:

Expect a reply from Tahra anytime soon my friend.
The panda has already posted. I’m waiting for the little gnome now

Yet you haven’t even got a 1/4 of there IO score who is the weak one now ?

doesnt raider io like want your login data?

As a working tool yea, it works perfectly.

The thing is that, as you OP said, either you work your way through the very beginning of the expansion, or you’re most likely out. Sure you can work your back hard and get on par with the others mid expansion, but it’s gonna obviously be harder and longer (it’s like you have to do it condensed).

You have to get the curve as soon as you can or it will become harder and harder. Even at the beginning of the expansion, you have to be fast and not lag behind.

One would think that, once he gets his character at 120 and has a high enough ilvl he should be ready for the content, but truth is, he can THEN start to get ready. Meaning he will need to do pointless stuff for a while just to increase his experience, and having no rewards for your work isn’t nice, it’s by then that you begin feeling like it’s a job: you don’t wanna do it because you won’t progress or earn anything (like you would if you got the curve on time).

It’s just like it is, I get your point but I do also get the one of people like me, who don’t have the curve. I solved this problem for myself by not doing it at all, cause I don’t really care nor have time to keep up with the game in that way, I don’t find it fun either. I occasionally join runs with my guild when someone is willing to “teach” me how to do a dungeon, provided I meet the minimum requirements, but that’s about it.

Probably a system that would cover this gap would solve the problem. Like an ingame mechanic where a “tutor” helps the lower char, and they both get something in return. Like a curve catchup mechanic, in a way that neither of the parts feel like they’re wasting their time. I’m not talking about ilvl, the catchup mechanics we have are more or less good, but an experience one. That would require to officialize a system like Rio within the game. And begin the related massive riot and so on yadda yadda yadda

1 Like

Tahra doesn’t do mythic+ or anything above heroic dungeons and she is happy that way .
Why do you feel the need to bring her up in every thread ? Yes she has a passion in her views right or wrong but doesn’t deserve you bad mouthing her every chance .
Especially in a topic like this give it a rest just because she stood up to you.
I don’t agree with her and her views but i respect her fight and beliefs.

2 Likes

Umm, I don’t even get this? Is the implication that I somehow need welfare gear to do WQ? Are you right in the head?

1 Like

Ask him about his 1 hour 30min up kara run

1 Like

A bottom feeding casual filth measuring fictional, irrelevant “scores”. That’s entertainment.

That’s no way to speak about yourself but ok i agree you are that.

Oh here we go it’s time for amazing “NO U” comebacks. Let’s see if you can go lower than that.

Well you’re putting words in my post that are not there. What bad mouthing are we talking about? I said I’m expecting a reply from her because I know her feelings about elitist stuff. Is that the reason why you writing me as the evil incarnate who bad mouth a person?

I don’t mind the use of rio, even if I don’t really use it or check it myself.

My one gripe with it is how it impacts people trying to break the +10 barrier. People become very strict on rio around this point, and if you are looking to do a +10 for the first time, you have a hard time finding a group to take you.

Essentially you have to use your own key which is cool, but it takes a long time to key 10s in everything due to the RNG of keys which means it takes a really long time to break the score barrier to get ppl to pick you up for +10. I’m around this point myself now and I’m finding difficulty applying to groups because of it. But I get that, I don’t have beguiling experience. Thus I’m a potential liability. Yet when ppl join my +10 keys and work out I’m not savvy to beguiling, they may well just leave. It’s a difficult sell trying to get in on the new affix as a firstimer if you missed the initial rush to 10,or don’t have a guild. It’s not the add ons fault though because 9 and 10 are world’s apart so I get it, it’s just really annoying how there’s very little tolerance for ppl learning the new affix.

3 Likes

She never replies in mythic+ threads and no idea why you bought her into it . But i did see your comment in the other thread about winding her up which i thought was sad because until that point i thought you were a nice person.

Maybe if you didn’t spurt off saying bad players defend IO when you are not exactly goodyourself you wouldn’t get nasty replies . And accusing a player of welfare epics which they are not in i just find it annoying to think you are better then you are.

Well you cant expect anyone to take you if you dont have experience doing +10. Find a group that wants to push a +8 or whatever, even go lower if you must. Prove your worth and they will most likely let you join on the +10.

What you think is irrelevant. Bad players defend M+ and io because it spoon feeds them welfare gear, that’s a fact.

You’re kind of knocking on the door of the problem I’m pointing out. I can’t have +10 experience if I’ve never done a +10 before, as I need to do the +10 to get experience.

And so far I’ve found people are much more strict on io at this point. I see a lot of groups asking for the 1000 score for 10s,which assumes you’ve done the 10s already. I’m not saying it’s universal, I’m saying it’s very rare.

And in those groups where I do get an invite, when it becomes clear I’m new to the affix people generally have a low threshold for staying if it looks like the key won’t time, even if it’s my key. Which means I don’t get any score or experience in dealing with the affix.

As stated I’m not begrudging the system of io use, I’m just pointing out there’s a very low level of tolerance towards tanks who need to learn the affix and do it the first few times, which makes it difficult for them to actually learn it. I’ve read the tutorials, watched the vids, but that’s nothing against doing it myself. I just think the attitude in players changes massively between 9 and 10,where 9 players are alright with some mishaps, but 10 players insist on perfect exe ution which makes it hard to breach the gap. I’ll do it eventually it’s just really difficult when the pressure from the word go in that 10 is to get it perfect first time or the key is abandoned.

As said I get why people are like this, I’m just saying I’m not really fond of it. I want to learn to do it so I can be a better tank and it seems my only option is to find a guild that will help me learn, but even that seems difficult as most guilds I’m looking at want reliable mufhoc runners, not people who want to become reliable mythic runners. Does that make sense?