Raiders looking for a Guild Master/Guild to take us in

Hi, I represent a group of raiders on Azjol-Nerub/Quel’Thalas looking to server transfer as our realm is pretty dead and our Guild Master left for that same reason. Despite that we are 5/8 Mythic raiding guild called Tooltips with some decent players willing to transfer servers but in need of new leadership as I personally am not cut out for it. The entire roster of course won’t be transferring but there will still be a fair number of people, and ideally I would like to secure a raiding spot for all of them. Therefore if you’re interested and want to know more, please contact me,

BNet: Zahnbone#1388
Discord: Zahn2409#5340

Ignore the character, forgot to change which character represents my account :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey there, were a small guild on Twisting Nether for Horde. We focus on making friendships whilst levelling and doing the odd dungeon. We don’t have days or times set for raids but right now were just recruiting members so we can start levelling and doing raids. If you like more info then please message me on blizzard at ackersass#2322

Hi there,

I’m not sure our guild would be what you are looking for, but on the off chance,

Jynx on Kazzak are currently looking for additional players to join our ranks to re-establish after some of our team quit for classic.

We are offering players full time spots with in our team that show dedication and passion for raiding, as we would like to get back on track and continue mythic progression asap.

Currently we are running HC with new / Returning players to help boost our raiding roster until our team is ready to go back into mythic.

As for the guild leadership, the guild has been owned and run by the same Guild leader / Raid leader since 2008, and are committed in providing a fair and strong raiding team / environment.

If you would like to know more about us , please feel free to take a look at our recruitment post on the forums, or contact me via b-net / discord

b-net - Emmi 2014#2825
Discord - Airiain#4406

Seeing rising interest from our ranks here, so we’re in the unusual situation where around 10+ raiders atm are looking for someone to raid lead us. So if there are any decent raid leaders out there looking for a new home, or a raid lead and a few fellow raiders of similar raiding experience then please contact me!

Greetings

Ive read your post and your progress is 90% equal towards our progress
With the exception that we are still progressing on “orgozoa”

Now the issue with me reaching out in the hope to give you a home to be comfy in is
That we are an alliance guild on silvermoon

Im understand you may or some of your fellow raiders may not feel like transfering and going alliance

But it doesnt hurt popping out the reaching hand to give you more options

Let me know what you think
And feel free to reply back to me on discord

Cursedz/câsta#6290